8409 Laura Lane, District Heights, MD 20747 Map · Phone number

About Kem-Kem Digital Imaging

My name is Hakeem Kareem and I am the owner/photographer of Kem-Kem Digital Imaging. I did not get my first camera at age 10. In fact, I started shooting in 2000 and I found it to be a cool experience. I am a graduate of Washington School of Photography, Bethesda, Maryland. My studio is located in Forestville, MD but I also serve clients in DC and Virginia. I do travel to other states shoot if the client is prepared to pay for travel costs.

You can be rest assured that you will get the best service money can buy if you decide to hire my services.

schoolwork
Tisa1
Tisa2

3 Reviews for Kem-Kem Digital Imaging

sam · Married on 09/09/2003

high quality video. captured the important moments of our wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2008

Tanya · Married on 07/07/2008

1.5
      0.5
      2.0

I have been married going on 11 years and I have several emails back and forth with him in reference to my photos and album. He has been paid in full with no payment plan, my pictures are locked and luckily I have a wedding video to keep my memories in tact. I have purchased his ultimate package just to receive nothing. He will do everything you request of him; however when it is time to produce the product you are unable to locate him. Till this day, people are still talking about my wedding but I only have video to show them no pictures and the CD ( since the photos were not on the first cd)I had to obtain twice from him to pick out pictures and when I did, still no final product. The sad part, was that he was a recommendation with the reception hall. Poor business. 07/07/07

Sent on 01/25/2018

0.6
      0.0
      0.5
      1.0

Until this day I am still unable to obtain my photos from this photographer. He was paid in full and never had time for me to come to the home and pick out my pictures even after he locked the cd for any one else to assist me. My memories of my wedding is only in my head. This is sad. But you can use him if you are looking for a person on a budget

Sent on 08/21/2014