Nashville, TN 37216 Map · Phone number

About Kelsy Marie Design

Kelsy Marie Design is an artisan floral studio offering custom arrangements for weddings and special events, based in Nashville, Tennessee. I hand craft each arrangement with great attention to detail, quality and creativity to reflect each client's vision and budget.

I have a passion for bringing dreams to life and finding beauty in the small things around me, drawing inspiration for my designs from experiences growing up along the rugged coastline and wildflower covered meadows of Northern California and the urban streets of Manhattan. My style is organic and natural with a touch of elegance, drawn from the natural beauty of the garden.

After a long distance engagement, I understand the stress of wedding planning and want to help minimize that for you. After 4+ years into marriage, my husband and I have planted roots in East Nashville where I enjoy renovating our 1928 home, volunteering in the community, gardening, and hosting dinner gatherings.

I'd love the opportunity to chat or meet you for coffee and hear your vision!

Follow Kelsy Marie Design on

0a412bcb5031fbb1 Kelsy Harms Favorites 0002
0a412bcb5031fbb1 Kelsy Harms Favorites 0002

3 Reviews for Kelsy Marie Design

• Mamie

Mamie · Married on 05/11/2019

A Perfect Ten

From the very beginning, I had a tight budget and simple idea. The end product was vastly more beautiful than I could've imagined! Kelsy was patient, helpful, creative, and incredibly flexible to work with. Even last minute changes and additions didn't phase her and the service was flawless. Don't hesitate to book your next event with Kelsy Marie Design!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Christine · Married on 04/14/2018

Kelsy was just wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her. She was very detail-oriented, professional, and budget conscious. Throughout my engagement, she would follow-up with flower suggestions to make sure the arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. were perfect. Several guests at our wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I was beyond impressed with her diligence to make everything so easy on me and also, her drive to make my big day so pretty! Consequently, my wedding photos are amazing and I credit Kelsy to making those really shine with the addition of her flowers. Also, she was prompt on the day of. I didn't have to worry about anything while working with her! Also, she was very responsive and nice too. For a perfectionist bride who loves flowers, I couldn't have asked for a better vendor!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

Kelsy was amazing to work with and understood our vision for our wedding. The bridal party loved their flowers and our centerpieces looked amazing. She has the best prices in Nashville! I tried my best to keep my bouquet in tact after the wedding. It survived the flight from Nashville to Arizona and a week and a half after that. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kelsy Marie Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Nashville, 37216 See on map