26453 Friendly Valley Parkway, Newhall, CA 91321 Map · Phone number

About Kelly's Wedding Garden & Banquet

At Kelly's we offer fine dining as well as a beautiful banquet room. Kelly's is the perfect venue for weddings, receptions, and parties of all kinds. Our banquet room seats up to 250 guests and we alson have a more intimate room that seats about 40 guests. Our garden makes a great backdrop for a wedding ceremony. We offer award winning cuisine as well as exceptional service. We always do our best to make your event a special one.

Follow Kelly's Wedding Garden & Banquet on

Kelly's Wedding Garden & Banquet 3
Kelly's Wedding Garden & Banquet 4

Kobe Smith · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect Wedding Day Experience

This is the perfect place to get married! Mike and Kelly are professional and go above and beyond to help make your special day a success. If you need help with anything, they are there for you. The venue is beautiful, the staff is very attentive, and the food is delicious. My guests can't stop raving about how amazing the food was. I highly recommend this venue and am so happy I could to have the most perfect wedding at Kelly's Wedding Garden!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2018

Thank you Kelly & Mike! From start to finish very helpful & beautiful venue!

We just got married here last Sunday and it was beautiful!! From start to finish Kelly & Mike were great, so helpful and and overall a pleasure to work with.

The day of our wedding the gardens were in bloom and gorgeous, the twinkle lights were lit, and the fountains were on. It was perfect! Kelly was so nice and professional as was Mike. Anything that we needed they were there to help. My guests are all still raving about how much fun they had and how good the food was. Thank your for everything Kelly's Wedding Garden and Banquet Hall!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Kelly's Wedding Garden & Banquet 5
    Kelly's Wedding Garden & Banquet 6
    Kelly's Wedding Garden & Banquet 7
    Kelly's Wedding Garden & Banquet 8

Nicole · Married on 12/09/2016

Best value and service. Mike and Kelly went above and beyond to keep things under control when my officiant was an hour and a half late! They were accommodating and let me come check things out as much as I needed during the planning process. The day of, they took care of everything. Whenever I asked for something it was happily handled immediately. It's the perfect place that can be dressed up for formal or dressed down for casual and anywhere in between. My day was perfect even with the hiccups with my outside vendors. I was catered to like a princess. Best day ever.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Kelly's Wedding Garden & Banquet FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Garden, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi

• 26453 Friendly Valley Parkway Newhall, 91321 See on map