Moorpark, CA 93021 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500

About Kelly Raba Events

Welcome to Kelly Raba Events! With five years of experience, it has been our privilege to provide superior event planning services that exceed our client’s expectations! We look forward to working with you!

As a special offer to our clients, Kelly Raba Events is offering free wedding couple websites with the purchase of any wedding package! Please contact us for more details on your free customizable website!

Follow Kelly Raba Events on

Kelly Raba Events 7
  • Marissa

Marissa Soto · Married on 10/27/2018

Could not be happier!!

We were really happy that we found Kelly to day coordinate our wedding. For even DIY brides, trust me, you need at least a day of coordinator, and Kelly is the perfect match. She was very attentive and made the whole process of planning a wedding, especially with us living in Sweden, very easy. She took care of all of the little things that never crossed my mind. She took charge coordinating our families, our wedding party and then helped me set up things in the reception room. She even went out that evening to get us batteries for a decoration. Our wedding day was amazing. Kelly kept everything on track the entire day and also helped break down all the decorations and had everything put in our room the end of the night(something you do not want to have to deal with!) Not only is Kelly very well organized, professional, and competent, but also has a very calm presence and is so patient. She made me feel less stressed and not so nervous about the whole process. She was the ideal coordinator for us, and we felt very lucky. She was EXCELLENT and goes above and beyond. I could not recommend her highly enough. Thanks Kelly!

Candra · Married on 06/16/2018

Kelly Raba Review:

We hired Kelly as our day-of wedding coordinator, and she was awesome! Definitely one of the best decisions we made. Kelly made sure everything ran smoothly and it was a huge load off my shoulders for all my vendors to be able to contact her instead of me on the big day. If anything went wrong, I didn’t hear about it! The wedding felt basically magical, and Kelly was a big part of that- I would have been so stressed out if I had to make sure everything was on track without her!

Rita · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Kelly as my day of coordinator! She executed everything perfectly and made the day stress free for my husband and me. Kelly was there to assist when needed and provide helpful tips and assistance along the way. Kelly is dependable and professional with very competitive rates. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for someone reliable who will execute what she promises.

Kelly Raba Events FAQ