Moorpark, CA 93021 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500

About Kelly Raba Events

Welcome to Kelly Raba Events! With five years of experience, it has been our privilege to provide superior event planning services that exceed our client’s expectations! We look forward to working with you!

As a special offer to our clients, Kelly Raba Events is offering free wedding couple websites with the purchase of any wedding package! Please contact us for more details on your free customizable website!

Follow Kelly Raba Events on

Kelly Raba Events 5
Kelly Raba Events 6
Kelly Raba Events 7

Shelby McGarry · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Kelly truly cares about her clients!

As the maid of honor in my sister's wedding, I was tasked with much of the planning. I helped my sister interview various coordinators but it wasnt until we met Kelly that we felt like it was the right person to be involved in such a huge event. You can tell just by talking to her how much she cares about making your day special. She was so organized and she has so much experience that she was able to help make my sister's wedding everything that she had dreamed. Kelly was always available to chat. Anytime we had ideas or questions we were able to call Kelly to discuss it with her. She had wonderful referrals and ideas to help us put everything together. Once we came up with a game plan she made everything happen. Thank you so much for making my sister's dream wedding come true Kelly!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jennie Martinez · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing wedding coordinator!!!

Kelly is an absolutely amazing wedding coordinator and I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for our wedding! We hired Kelly for partial planning and day of coordination, and she helped us so much with everything. Many of the vendors she has worked with will offer a discount since you were referred by Kelly, and because of this we saved enough money that we were able to get things we didn’t think we were going to be able to afford (like a huge dessert bar!). Kelly helped us find all of our vendors and choose out the vendors’ packages that best fit in our budget while still being what we wanted. (For example, I really wanted 2 videographers instead of just 1 but that didn’t fit in my budget, so Kelly helped me move around my budget a bit to be able to afford them!)

Kelly is really talented; our wedding was on Star Wars day so we wanted the reception to be classy yet Star Wars-themed, and Kelly had so many fun ideas! I also had a lot of random decorations that I wasn’t sure what to do with, and she found places all over the venue to put them and make the space look really cool! Additionally, when we were struggling to find a place to take pictures, Kelly drove around with us until we found somewhere we loved.

Finally, she was a total lifesaver: the bridal party, my husband, and I all left in a limo to go take pictures before the ceremony, and the limo ended up leaving us there with no way to contact him. To make matters worse, my long veil was too heavy and kept falling off, and no one had bobby pins to get it to stay. Our photographer called Kelly, who immediately took off to get to us. We made it to the ceremony 10 minutes before it started and Kelly got my veil to stay on through the whole ceremony!

The wedding turned out even better than I imagined, and I couldn’t have done it without Kelly! Thank you Kelly for making our wedding absolutely perfect and so much fun!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Crowder · Married on 02/03/2019

Calamigos Ranch Wedding

Kelly was amazing! She was so nice and helpful throughout the process. She came to several meetings at the venue with us and was extremely helpful in making final choices such as the color napkins, flow of the evening and timing. We were suppose to have an outdoor ceremony but it poured rain the day of so she helped make sure everything was re-arranged to have the ceremony inside where the reception was to take place. The transition was completely seamless! So thankful for all her help!!

Sent on 04/15/2019