Moorpark, CA 93021 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500

About Kelly Raba Events

Welcome to Kelly Raba Events! With five years of experience, it has been our privilege to provide superior event planning services that exceed our client’s expectations! We look forward to working with you!

As a special offer to our clients, Kelly Raba Events is offering free wedding couple websites with the purchase of any wedding package! Please contact us for more details on your free customizable website!

Follow Kelly Raba Events on

ka3
ka 1
ka3

15 Reviews for Kelly Raba Events

Candra · Married on 06/16/2018

Kelly Raba Review:

We hired Kelly as our day-of wedding coordinator, and she was awesome! Definitely one of the best decisions we made. Kelly made sure everything ran smoothly and it was a huge load off my shoulders for all my vendors to be able to contact her instead of me on the big day. If anything went wrong, I didn’t hear about it! The wedding felt basically magical, and Kelly was a big part of that- I would have been so stressed out if I had to make sure everything was on track without her!

Rita · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Kelly as my day of coordinator! She executed everything perfectly and made the day stress free for my husband and me. Kelly was there to assist when needed and provide helpful tips and assistance along the way. Kelly is dependable and professional with very competitive rates. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for someone reliable who will execute what she promises.

MARISELA · Married on 03/31/2018

Hiring Kelly Raba as my wedding coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. She is such a sweet person and after our first meeting with her at the venue and going through the timeline we felt so much better and less stress about our wedding day coming up. She was always quick to respond to my emails whenever I had any questions, which was really important to me. She was also great following up with all the vendors the week before so they knew what time and where to be the day of. It was a blessing to be able to spend precious time with our families before our ceremony and know that Kelly was setting up and making sure every detail was in place. I gave her all my decor the day of and she worked her butt off and displayed everything so beautifully and perfectly. All of our family and friends were very impressed. Our wedding day was virtually stress-free. We would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding. With Kelly’s help, our wedding was the smoothly-run success we dreamt it could be!

Kelly Raba Events 1