Chesapeake, VA 23322 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

23 Reviews for Kelly Gish Floral Designs

• Michele

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

Kelly Gish Floral Designs .... Awesome!

When our daughter got engaged to be married and the wedding planning began, one of the first vendors she mentioned immediately was Kelly Gish. Whit had helped one of her best friends with her floral selections for her wedding the prior year and instantly noted how creative, easy going and fun Kelly Gish was to work with. Hands down it was a great decision to go with Kelly. From Whit’s bouquet, wedding party flowers, all of the center pieces, greenery for accents and the arch..... JUST WOW! All came together beautifully ..... it was simply stunning. We cannot thank Kelly enough for helping to make this fairytale day come alive. Kelly Gish is amazing.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing

Kelly made all of my floral dreams come true! She was willing to create things that she may not have had available at the time and completely blew my ideas out of the water. I could never imagine anything more beautiful than what she created for us.

Sent on 10/23/2018

theresa · Married on 07/28/2018

Kelly was so great to work with and I can't emphasize enough how beautiful of a job she did!! From the initial consult I really appreciated that she took the time to cover every detail and create exactly what I had envisioned. She was very helpful and accommodated to any adjustments we made along the way. She has some amazing rental pieces to choose from as well which made it all that much easier. Her ceremony and reception decor, bouquets, and boutonnieres made me cherish our wedding photos that much more. All truly brought everything together and I couldn't have been happier! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!!

Sent on 08/16/2018