817 Clarice Ln., Boulder City, NV 89005 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Garni Photography

I have been in business for 20 years. What started out as a hobby grew quickly into a large business. At the time, I had no idea that would happen! But here I am all these years later, and I still love what I do. And all that info should be VERY important to you. Here's why. Digital everything came along one day, and like many photographers, I embraced it with a bit of caution. Never beliveing that the days of loading my beloved film into a camera were numbered. Once it became the new way photos were created, a strange thing happened. Suddenly, people who had only a passing interest in Photography, were buying cameras and computers and starting their own business. And people like me, got lost in the whole shuffle. My point is, think of a photographer as if he were a surgeon. I don't know about you, but I would much prefer someone with a lot of experience to be the one cutting on me! Weddings are a very big deal. You've spent a great deal of money, and this is one of the biggest days of your life. Experience puts the odds on your side for everything to run smooth. Trust me, there's about a thousand things that can go wrong at a wedding. Hiring people with the know how to dance over the bumps in the road will insure that the wedding goes on. So, look at my pictures, but more importantly, look at my experience. My prices are very affordable, my dedication is unmatched, and my commitment to photograph your wedding, the way you want it to look, is of the utmost priority. I work with my wife, who shoots as good as me, if not better sometimes! If you google us you'll see we've been around a very long time. I look forward to working with you!

dsc0239
dsc0239
0f64892a6144874b 1383080518556 5x7 jb c10 119
5x7 100

Kelly Garni Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 817 Clarice Ln. Boulder City, 89005 See on map