2341 Huron St, Durham, NC 27707 Map · Phone number

7c2ac33ce4c5f963 cupcake logo final
IMG0317

3 Reviews for Kelley G Cupcakes

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2010

Kelley was awesome--giving us ample tastings and letting us take our time decided on just the right flavors. Her cupcakes were a huge hit! People are still telling us how much they loved them!

Sent on 01/21/2011

anann · Married on 05/23/2009

beautiful and tasty vegan cupcakes. it was a realy crowd pleaser.

Sent on 06/17/2009

Melissa · Married on 12/29/2016

My husband and I knew that we wanted to do cupcakes instead of a traditional cake for our wedding reception and after researching several larger bakeries online I found Kelley G's website and the descriptions of her cupcakes made my mouth water. She has so many delicious flavors available and is incredible affordable. Since we were planning our NC wedding from NYC most of our communication was conducted via email. Kelley was great about answering our questions and offered helpful suggestions on how many flavors we should pick given our crowd size and how we should balance basic flavors (vanilla, chocolate) with fruity cupcakes and some of her more intricate flavor combinations.
    Kelley hosted my mom and I at her house for a tasting of the flavors we had selected and I knew we had made the right decision - her cupcakes are fantastic! I find most vanilla cupcakes to be bland but hers were packed with real vanilla bean flavor. And the chocolate stout cupcake with espresso frosting was ridiculously good - it remains my favorite cupcake I've ever had. My husband was unable to be there for the tasting so Kelley had prepared an additional set of cupcakes in a plastic container for me to bring back to NYC for him to taste.
    On the day of the wedding, Kelley delivered the cupcakes to our venue and set them up and they looked beautiful! Our guests loved them and many went back to try a second or third flavor. Kelley created a larger "cutting cake" for my husband and I in our favorite flavor and at the end of the night, the catering staff brought us a second "cutting cake" that Kelley had left for us to keep and enjoy on our 1-year anniversary. I loved working with Kelley and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Kelley G Cupcakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands