Somerset, NJ 08873 Map · Phone number

About Kele Akaniro Photography

I am a documentary Wedding and Portrait photographer, serving clients in New York, New Jersey and around the World.

From a very young age, I saw first hand the positive effect that a picture has on people; especially when it evokes a memory or an emotion.

A picture has the power to put a smile on the face of a loved one, or help bring back those wonderful memories of times spent with dear friends. It could also take us back to a place of peace and serenity, and help remind us of those things that really matter in our lives.

Photography for me has been a way of life, and I see it as a privilege to be part of the process of capturing intimate moments in the lives of my clients. I love Wedding photography because of the craziness and excitement of the whole day. Most of all, I love working with people, especially on one of the happiest day of their life.

I think of my camera as an extension of my self, and the pictures that I take, an interpretation of the way i view the world. I enjoy applying a photojournalist/documentary style to all my work, giving weddings and group work a vivid, living character that really makes them pop.

OgogIkennaNwachukwu9593
50ae84011030eb0e 1285602842123 OgogIkennaNwachukwu9427
OgogIkennaNwachukwu9668

2 Reviews for Kele Akaniro Photography

Levee · Married on 09/04/2010

Kele is gifted! Plain and simple. Most photographers don't take the time to listen to their clients; don't spend time getting to know their subjects - the guests, the scenery, the moments that just should not be missed and of course, the bride and groom. We were very lucky, because Kele is most certainly NOT most photographers. The guy is just that good. He spent a lot of time with us before the wedding planning his shots, integrating our ideas with his vision for us and getting us very comfortable with the results that he would produce. On the day of, Kele arrived on-time, stayed late and worked his tail off. We cannot say how thankful we are to have had him as our photojournalist. We are very, very happy with Kele's product.

Sent on 09/27/2010
  • U

Uche · Married on 04/24/2010

Kele Akaniro is a patient, organized, and talented photographer. He really cares about the couple's needs and is very attentive to detail. He met with us to understand our vision and he totally delivered beyond our expectation. He came witha second shooter to ensure that all details of the wedding were covered. He has an eye that captures pictures to highlight the beauty and intricacies of any event. I would definitely use his services again and recommend his company to everyone I know. Thanks Kele! We love our wedding pictures. A friend of ours missed the wedding but after viewing the pictures she said, " I feel like I was at the wedding. The pictures captured the life and joy at the wedding!"

Sent on 05/20/2010