38 Arnold Rd., North Attleboro, MA 02760 Map · Phone number

About Keith Mueller Photography

I pride myself in trying to keep my services affordable and letting you know what your needs will cost before you spend a dime.

Wedding Services are priced individually. I believe that each wedding is unique and, upon discussion, will be priced accordingly. I offer an "order what you would like" model as opposed to a package model. This way you are sure to get your best bang for your buck. Also, prices that are quoted for you for prints are the same prices that are available to your friends and family off of my website. Prints and DVD's of images are available at a separate cost, but all costs and pricing are known up front.

Other services are based on a flat hourly rate.(no sitting fees) The initial discussion will include location and the date and amount of time you would like to take for the session. The travel time and hours spent at the location determine the total cost. These services do include a DVD of images as part of the service, as well as the images available on the website where you can purchase prints and a variety of other products..

Give me a call or send me an email so we can discuss your photographic needs, and maybe meet for a cup of coffee to go over more options. There is no pressure or up front costs. You only pay for services rendered.

Follow Keith Mueller Photography on

2dba17f705b2f08b 1289871183799 Pimbleceremony0208
IMG2114

5 Reviews for Keith Mueller Photography

Julie · Married on 05/07/2011

Keith Mueller took photos at our wedding reception and he did an outstanding job! He was easy to get a hold of and answered any questions promptly. He is professional, cost efficient, and overall a very sweet, kind person who is a pleasure to work with. I particuarly loved that the photos he took told a picture story of the day without being intrusive. The quality of his work is phenomenal and it is obvious that Mr. Mueller enjoys what he does. I would highly recommend Keith Mueller photography to anyone seeking a professional, high-quality photographer with affordable pricing!

Sent on 05/21/2011

Keith Mueller Photography's reply:

I am humbled by your review and very appreciative of your kind words. You have a beautiful family and it was my pleasure to spend the evening capturing your event.

Holly · Married on 02/19/2011

I was lucky enough to have had a friend find Keith the day before my wedding! We talked the night before about what we were looking for for pictures and he came through like a charm. Because of him we have some gorgeous lasting memories. I recommend his services to anyone!!!! Thanks again :) H&P

Sent on 03/14/2011

Keith Mueller Photography's reply:

I appreciate your kind review, and your confidence in my work to allow me to help you last minute. I am pleased that you love your images, and that is what I strive for with every client. I wish you two many years of happiness.

Sincerely,
    Keith Mueller

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2010

Keith went above and beyond in making sure he was fully prepared for my wedding. He met with me on several occasions to discuss what kind of photos I would like, visited the hall on his own and attended my rehearsal despite the hour drive each way for him. He was extremely nice and professional and the pictures came out awesome! I will continue to refer him to my friends and plan on using him in the future for family photos!

Sent on 11/29/2010

Keith Mueller Photography's reply:

Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of working for you and your family. I had a wonderful time, and you are great clients. I look forward to working with you again :-)

Award

Keith Mueller Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Northeast Financial Strategies Inc.
    Northeast Financial Strategies Inc. Banquet Halls

Keith really takes his time to get to know his subject and pays great attention to detail!

• 38 Arnold Rd. North Attleboro, 02760 See on map