Phoenix, AZ 85099 Map · Phone number

About KeepsakeBlossoms

KeepsakeBlossoms is a clay flower company that creates customized, handcrafted clay flowers and arrangements petal-by-petal.

Follow KeepsakeBlossoms on

Red Anemone Bouquet and Bout
Red Anemone Bouquet and Bout
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
The hairpiece is made by Blossoms.
The hairpiece is made by Blossoms.
html935d5f3ab592c204962f3a67f16c87aaf1fa155212510808631023762727
IMG7521l
bloglogo

12 Reviews for KeepsakeBlossoms

Paola · Married on 02/05/2011

I loved my headpiece, it was just gorgeous and I got so many compliments on it! Thank you for your beautiful work and great service!

Sent on 05/01/2011

Jenn · Married on 10/16/2010

Deb is an amazing person to work with. She is all about making certain the end product is something you will truly charish the rest of your life! She is extremely detail oriented and very quick to respond to any/all e-mails. I cannot say enough good things about her. I am so so SO happy that I chose to work with Deb, we received so many compliments on the wedding flowers and my favorite part of it all is I get to look at them every day for the rest of my life!

Sent on 12/06/2010

Eve · Married on 06/28/2009

Deb was amazing when I was planning my wedding. It was hard for me to decide on what flower combinations would work well together, but she was extremely helpful. The centerpieces turned out so much more beautiful than I imagined them to be and I know she put in a lot of love and hard work into them.

Sent on 12/04/2010

KeepsakeBlossoms FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery

• Dollibee.com
    Dollibee.com Wedding Invitations

Deb at Keepsake Blossoms is sweet, professional and easy to talk to. Her love of flowers shines through her creations. Her blossoms are one of a kind, well made and simply stunning. Her products have a delicate look; however, they are durable keepsakes that will last a life time!

• amanda fales photography
    amanda fales photography Wedding Photographers

I've personally used KeepsakeBlossoms' services twice and I could have not been more amazed with her quality, care, and attention to detail! Her flowers are custom, unique and fabulous. And there isn't a kinder or more genuine person in the business than she :)

• Som's Studio
    Som's Studio Wedding Jewelers

Deb is a perfectionist with a great sense of beauty and style. The gorgeous bouquets that she creates is lovingly handmade petal by petal. And the best part of her bouquets is that they will stay forever, so are the perfect wedding keepsakes. Deb uses the highest quality of materials to make the flowers, and that quality shows through each bud, each blossom that she crafts. It is my professional opinion as a Bridal jeweler that Deb will be an asset and great help to any Bride who needs to make her wedding memorable with beautiful flowers.