Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Keepsake Films

Lovely Handcrafted Wedding Films

Update for 2016 & 2017 Brides: Unfortunately, I am not accepting weddings right now, as I am currently moving away from Kentucky to the East Coast. Please check my website for updates!

Keepsake Films specializes in lovely, authentic wedding films that truly capture the day.

Why choose Keepsake?

Hi! My name is Katherine Anne and I am the lead filmmaker behind Keepsake Films. I want to make your day as stress free and beautiful as possible. I believe in capturing moments as they unfold, organically and honestly. I want to truly get to know you and your fiance to tell your story in an authentic and timeless way. I studied Film and Digital Media at Baylor University, worked in the film industry in New York and Los Angeles, and now I happily film weddings full time.

The Keepsake Film Includes: Coverage of preparations before the wedding, fully edited ceremony, reception coverage, professional audio coverage for vows and speeches, and 100 travel miles. I am based in Louisville, but I have traveled all over the US to shoot weddings! I would be happy to travel for your wedding day.

Check out my reviews from former brides: By clicking here or using the reviews tab above.

Check out the Keepsake website www.keepsakefilms.com  :)

Contact me at info@keepsakefilms.com for more information regarding our packages, pricing, and date availability.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Lexington

Follow Keepsake Films on

11 Reviews for Keepsake Films

Keepsake films was hands down, the best money we spent at our wedding. We just received our wedding highlight video, and for the past 2 days, have not stopped watching it. Katherine Ann and her assistant Shaughn did an AMAZING job. I did a lot of research before, and couldn't decide if we should do a videographer. A lot of people, including my husband, weren't sure if it was worth the additional cost. After seeing our video, we're so happy that we decided to go with keepsake films. My husband admitted that I was "right" and he loves the video as much as I do. The whole day was captured perfectly, and we will have this to cherish the rest of our lives. Of all of our vendors, I recommend keepsake films the most. Just do it :)

Profile Picture olivia, 12/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Deciding to hire Katherine Anne with Keepsake Films was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. My husband and I researched numerous videographers online, and happened to come across Keepsake Films. I emailed Katherine Anne, and she was very, very quick in responding with her list of package options, as well as availability. We were very early on in our planning process, and were dealing with the normal budgeting stress that comes along with wedding planning. I knew that I wanted our special day to be captured, so we made sure that we planned our budget accordingly - and I am so, so, so glad we did. If I could give advice to any bride-to-be, it would be to do everything possible to have a wedding videographer like Keepsake Films - you will absolutely not regret it. When we received our highlight film, I watched it at least 10 times that night, tearing up each time. Katherine Anne captured the story of our day, from start to finish. I cannot imagine NOT having our film to remember and reflect on how special those moments were. Katherine was extremely professional, very discreet, and so easy to work with. Without hesitation I would recommend Keepsake Films to anyone wanting to capture their wedding day on film.

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I could not recommend a wedding videographer more highly than Katherine Ann and Keepsake Films. She knows how to not only capture the day itself, but also capture the essence of the couple: who they are, what their perfect wedding day looks like, what they believe about marriage and who they want to share these memories with. On top of that, Katherine Ann is so professional, detail oriented, intentional and creative in her work. She is so kind, friendly and open to your ideas and dreams. She was the best partner and collaborater we could have ever asked for and I recommend her to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture LeeAnna, 9/7/13, 1 Review