Lake Orion, MI 48362 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About KED Photography

KED Photography is a Detroit, Michigan-based photography company specializing in wedding and lifestyle photography. Lead photographer Kristopher is passionate about photos that capture true emotions. As the couple of honor, it's common to spend months planning your big day and then watch it pass by in the blink of an eye without the chance to slow down and take in all of the details you worked so hard to put together. Kristopher will capture all of the shots that make your day uniquely you so that you'll be able to relive your wedding forever. Inquire about KED Photography today to set up your free consultation!

KED Photography offers a flash drive of high-resolution edited images with every session. A full list of their services include:

• Professional photographer

sample

5 Reviews for KED Photography

• kylajoy91@gmail.com

Kyla · Married on 10/13/2017

Hire Kris! He is well worth it! I have heard some scary stories about other photographers. Kris was nothing short of fabulous! He got our pictures back in 1 month after the wedding and he edited them too for us! He is a steal of a price and the best quality. It was 1500 for the photography and 500 for the photo booth

Sent on 12/05/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/11/2017

Kris was the photographer for our wedding in July 2015. He did such an amazing job. Kris is a very personable guy. He was very easy to speak with and took the time to keep up with my many emails requesting certain shots that I was interested in getting. I must have sent him 15+ different "Pins" that I got off Pinterest. I had never really worked with a photographer before, so I was worried that he might take some offense to it, but he kept assuring me that that this was my day and he would try to get as many of the ideas in as possible. We had our wedding in Port Huron, MI ( over an hour from where he worked). Not only did he take the time to drive all that way, but he made sure to get there for all the prepping pictures that I wanted to get of my wedding party. Kris was also awesome at keeping us on track, making sure that we got all the pictures we wanted taken with the time we had (the arrangement we had was for a certain amount of hours). Just before our time was up, he took my husband and I aside and made sure all the shots that we wanted were taken. He even pulled up the email I sent him with the "pins" to make sure we weren't forgetting anything. I have had so many compliments from my guests as well about what an amazing job he did and how nice it was working with him. Overall, our day was just about as perfect as it could be, and Kris did a wonderful job capturing all of it for us. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Sara · Married on 10/08/2016

Kris did our wedding in October 2016 and he was really great to work with! We absolutely love our pictures and we recommend Kris to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer. Thanks again Kris!

Sent on 12/01/2016

KED Photography Pricing

KED Photography Price Rates

KED Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Add'l Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Lake Orion, 48362 See on map