Colonial Heights, VA 23834 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About KD Productions Entertainment Services

KD Prroductions has been providing DJ services for thousands of events since 1998. Our mission is to provide customers with the highest quality planning, hosting, music, and entertainment service in the industry. We have delivered the best in mobile entertainment, performing for delighted guests at weddings, parties, class reunions, school dances, and corporate events.

We have years of experience and a massive music selection which enables us to select music that will keep your guests dancing, entertained, and having the time of their lives.

For reviews and more, check out our website at www.kdproductionsentertainment.com

Our company is now offering photo booths, uplighting, and photography services as well! Make sure to go to the website to check pricing and availability!

Follow KD Productions Entertainment Services on

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for KD Productions Entertainment Services

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/22/2019

Kat makes sure everyone has a great time. Will for officiant is the best!

Everything I expected! She kept things entertaining, made people laugh, and set the whole environment! We used KD Productions for our officiant as well. Will ended up being perfect for us! My 3 year old son stole the show and came on the perch with us. Will made his impromptu remarks that made it that much more memorable. Everything about their services was great. Would highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply the best!

There truly are no words to express how highly I recommend KD Productions. DJ Kat truly went above and beyond to ensure that our big day ran smoothly and that all our guests were engaged and entertained. Throughout the planning process, Kat was a bright light that always helped me feel less stressed as she was willing to help direct and guide me through the process (even with stuff that didn't merely pertain to DJ services). By the time our wedding day arrived, I truly felt as though I had gained a friend. DJ Kat will always hold a special place in our hearts. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Thema · Married on 09/22/2018

KD Productions Entertainment, was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway. They provided a truly awesome photo booth and uplighting. My guest and bridal party had a ball in the photo booth area and we were giving a beautiful photo album filled with duplicate pics capturing those moments for us. The uplighting helped to give us some truly amazing photos …they helped to make our day so special. We so appreciate the generosity that was shown to us as a military couple. I would highly recommend KD Productions Entertainment, for your wedding photo booth and uplighting needs.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Award

KD Productions Entertainment Services Pricing

KD Productions Entertainment Services Price Rates

KD Productions Entertainment Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 125.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Awesomesauce Photography
    Awesomesauce Photography Wedding Photographers

Kat is an amazing DJ. I have worked several events with her and she never disappoints. I tell my clients that if they need help getting guests out on the dance floor then Kat is the girl that can really pump up the party. If you already have a party crowd, then she'll get everyone rocking and rolling until they have worked off all the calories from the wedding cake!

• Katherine's Confections LLC
    Katherine's Confections LLC Wedding Cakes

I can't speak highly enough about DJ Kat. Her outgoing personality and positive attitude make her the perfect DJ. She goes above and beyond to perfectly coordinate the timeline of your event, and she keeps your guests engaged and having fun. She's eager to jump into the fun and dance with, or teach dances to your guests. DJs are often difficult to choose from just meeting them, but Kat and her fun attitude can make you want to book her on the spot. You won't be disappointed!

• Caroline Martin Wedding Photography
    Caroline Martin Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Kat is so much fun to have at any event! She is the best I've seen at getting a crowd excited, even if they don't seem into the night. She is friendly and fun to work with and really cares about her clients. I recommend her highly to anyone!

• Colonial Heights, 23834 See on map