Kansas City, MO 64999 Map · Phone number

kansascitynighttrainlimopartybuslogov1
kansascitynighttrainlimopartybuslogov1

4 Reviews for KC Night Train

Deana · Married on 01/07/2012

The owner, Sean was great to work with. He offered us a great price that beat every other limo company in the Kansas City area. He even included a bottle of champagne. We would definitely use him again.

www.kcnighttrain.com

Sent on 01/30/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2012

AWESOME! Just the limo bus experience we were wanting. The owner is very laid back and easy to get a long with. The ONLY negative was the pole in the middle of the bus which looked like its secondary use was a dancing pole...not ideal for a conservative wedding but this feature can be easily overlooked as well!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Abby · Married on 06/14/2019

Abby Anttila (bride)

I got married on June 14,2019. My husband and I hired KC Night Train for our party bus from the church to the reception. In between, we stopped for pictures. Our driver was very patient and kind. The company is very flexible and easy-going. I booked 11 months in advance and literally did not hear from them until the 12th, but they had everything planned out, they were just confirming! It was a great and smooth ride. We ran out of alcohol (oops) and he was extremely willing to make a quick pit stop at a gas station. I highly recommend for a quick ride, like we did (1 1/2 hour)

Sent on 06/24/2019