5200 NW 43rd Street, 102-414, Gainesville, FL 32606 Map · Phone number

About KB Kakes, LLC

KB Kakes is a licensed and insured custom cake studio and bakery located in Alachua Florida. At KB Kakes we want our clients to feel like family. After all your wedding day is your special day and deserves the best! We offer complimentary tastings and consulatations. KB Kakes has been serving the area since 2002 and has been featured in many publications suchas The Knot Weddingsand Weddings Illustrated to name a couple. We have available: Wedding Cakes, Unique Grooms Cakes, Favors-Gourmet Kake Truffles, and custom gator wedding cake toppers. We like to incorporate our bride and groom's personality into their cake so that their Wedding Cake is a Unique reflection of the happy couple. We pride our cakes in being not only beautiful works of art but tasty too! You can truly have your gorgeous cake and eat it too.

"Creating Sweet Memories"

Follow KB Kakes, LLC on

teacup
KB Kakes, LLC
4 tier fondant cake with edible pearls damask pattern and fondant pink bow alternating suare and...
photo10
4wheeler
27050210101114614171081206623579744507704619n
Matts31stBday003email
KB Kakes, LLC
Black and white wedding cake featured in the knot Weddings Florida in 2008.
Black and white wedding cake featured in the knot Weddings Florida in 2008.
unusualcake
choctuscan
KB Kakes, LLC
KB's Gourmet Kake Truffle Wedding Cake  with Custom Stand.
KB's Gourmet Kake Truffle Wedding Cake with Custom Stand.
truffles
teacup
photo10

29 Reviews for KB Kakes, LLC

Timothy · Married on 08/26/2016

Don't look anywhere else! Kathy helped us every step of the way and worked with us on creating the cake that we wanted. She traveled from Gainesville to St. Augustine and everything looked perfect for the wedding! We had truffles and cake pops as well as wedding cake, the taste was absolutely amazing and our guests loved it. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Caitlin · Married on 11/02/2013

I chose KB Kakes for our Wedding Kake, and it didn't take much to make my decision on using them for the job. Since day one of working with them they had been very professional and easy to get a long with. I showed them exactly how I wanted the Kake to look and taste and they pulled it off exactly. It not only looked beautiful, but the taste was super yummy! Their follow up untill a few days before the wedding was on point, I never had to reach out to them because I got follow up calls to confirm all details more than once, which is very reassuring considering a couple weeks before things can become hectic. Thank you so much KB Kakes for the fabulous Kake. I will and would highly recommend you!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 10/12/2013

KB Kakes were so helpful when it came to design and flavors of our wedding cake. The Cake truffles were a hit! I have had so many people ask me who did our cake and truffles! The cake was beautiful! Thank you soo much!

KB Kakes, LLC FAQ

• What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Sweet Serendipity Photography
    Sweet Serendipity Photography Wedding Photographers

KB Kakes has some of the most gorgeous cakes that not only look amazing but also taste delicious! Their truffles are also amazing and make for a great wedding favor!

• C Hill Photography
    C Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

I always recommend KB Kakes to my couples! They are a fantastic group of ladies to work with & they have cornered the market on cake (kake) truffles as far as I'm concerned!

• Kara Winslow Makeup Artist
    Kara Winslow Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

LOVE KB KAKES!!!! They are the most amazing cake (and truffle) company around. They are the only ones that I refer because they are kind, honest and not only do their cakes look good they ALSO taste good!!! They ROCK!!!

• 5200 NW 43rd Street, 102-414 Gainesville, FL 32606 See on map
    3522146778 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only
  • 5200 NW 43rd Street, 102-414 Gainesville, FL 32606 See on map
    3522146778 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only