Nearby Vendors to Consider

About KB Kakes, LLC

Where you can have your amazing cake and eat it too!

KB Kakes is a licensed and insured custom cake studio and bakery located in Alachua Florida.  At KB Kakes we want our clients to feel like family.  After all your wedding day is your special day and deserves the best!  We offer complimentary tastings and consulatations.  KB Kakes has been serving the area since 2002 and has been featured in many publications suchas The Knot Weddingsand Weddings Illustrated to name a couple.  We have available: Wedding Cakes, Unique Grooms Cakes, Favors-Gourmet Kake Truffles, and custom gator wedding cake toppers.  We like to incorporate our bride and groom's personality into their cake so that their Wedding Cake is a Unique reflection of the happy couple.  We pride our cakes in being not only beautiful works of art but tasty too!  You can truly have your gorgeous cake and eat it too.

"Creating Sweet Memories"

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Jacksonville

Follow KB Kakes, LLC on

27 Reviews for KB Kakes, LLC

Consultations (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)

I can't tell you how many of our guests, at our October wedding, made a point to tell us how seriously delicious our wedding cake was. It was not only delicious, but it was beautiful as well. I could not have been happier with the outcome. Thanks Kathy !

Profile Picture Haley, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Don't look anywhere else! Kathy helped us every step of the way and worked with us on creating the cake that we wanted. She traveled from Gainesville to St. Augustine and everything looked perfect for the wedding! We had truffles and cake pops as well as wedding cake, the taste was absolutely amazing and our guests loved it. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Timothy, 8/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

KB Kakes did a wonderful job in bringing my vision to life! The cake tasted wonderful and it looked spectacular, I would absolutely recommend KB to any couple getting married.

Profile Picture User5091268, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

24 Photos

Recent Wedding Cakes

24 Photos

8 ENDORSEMENTS
KB Kakes has some of the most gorgeous cakes that not only look amazing but also taste delicious! Their truffles are also amazing and make for a great wedding favor!

I always recommend KB Kakes to my couples! They are a fantastic group of ladies to work with & they have cornered the market on cake (kake) truffles as far as I'm concerned!

LOVE KB KAKES!!!! They are the most amazing cake (and truffle) company around. They are the only ones that I refer because they are kind, honest and not only do their cakes look good they ALSO taste good!!! They ROCK!!!

KB Kakes could have their own TV show! Kathy's charming personality allows the beauty of her talent to display on her cakes in ways where you can see the love and attention to detail she gives to each eatable creation! Her cakes are amazingly beautiful and the designs she can create for you (I have seen many) are endless! Some of her cakes look like they were actually painted on a canvas, you have to touch them to know they are real.....yes that great! KB Kakes is highly recommended and you will be grateful for the decision to allow Kathy to create your own eatable masterpiece!

We love when brides tell us they have selected KB Kakes, and know we can expect professional, dependable service and a delicious cake (or truffles!) that guests will rave about. Kathy is wonderful to work with and just a joy to know.

Events