KB Digital Designs

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About KB Digital Designs

Hello!  I'm glad you have found me through Wedding Wire.  Check out my reviews and head over to my website, blog and Facebook for more information, pretty pictures and to learn about me, Katie!

Packages include full day wedding coverage, two photographers, an engagement session & rights to all the images (delivered through a digital download). Albums can be added a la carte!

Published in 20 magazines and over 30 online wedding blogs!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (3)
Digital Files (3)
Albums (2)
Prints (1)

AMAZING!!! There are soo many great things to say about her, where do I start!! We couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding pictures. Katie and Chris did such an amazing job capturing every moment of our special day, we still can't stop looking at all the great pictures they took!! Everybody was laughing and having such a great time we forgot she was the photographer half the time. Katie truly has a great eye to capture the perfect picture!! Thank you for making our day that much better and memorable.

Profile Picture Allie, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katie was AMAZING. She was friendly, took amazing shots and made my elopement that much sweeter. I loved the photos she took and everyone I meet compliments them! I just can't say enough about how great Katie is! Definitely the best!

Profile Picture Brynn, 1/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Words cannot describe how amazing Katie is!!! Before, during and after, she was super quick to respond, professional and she returned our pictures in less than a week which was right in time to get them before we left on our honeymoon! I would recommend her over and over and will definitely use Katie for other milestones in life!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/1/17, 1 Review

15 Photos

Bride & Groom

15 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Katie does an amazing job with everything wedding photography and otherwise! I highly recommend her services!

I had the opportunity to work with Katie on a wedding in California nearly two years ago. She was completely patient with my bride and her families photo requests and had an unbelievable eye that captured extreme detail. Her perspective on the day was absolutely perfect. Looking back on the pictures, I still am able to sigh, which is hard to do with most photographers work. I would recommend her over and over with out question. She is truly fantastic.

Events