Kay's Bridal and Tuxedo

Sedalia, MO View map Visit website

Kay's Bridal and Tuxedo is a wedding boutique located in Sedalia, Missouri. This elegant store offers thousands of exquisite wedding gowns, tuxedos, and accessories for every event style and budget. With a vast inventory of luxurious items to choose from, the team here looks forward to helping you source your dream wedding attire.

At Kay's Bridal and Tuxedo, there are multiple occasionwear options for the entire wedding party. Glamorous mother of the couple, bridesmaid, and flower girl outfits are all available in-store, and stylish tuxedos are included for both rental and purchase. The team can also assist with event rental items such as linens and various decorations for couples' big day. They are also happy to offer event setup and teardown services for to-be-weds ceremonies and receptions, should they require assistance. Some additional services the team at Kay's Bridal offers include:

• Silverware rental
  • Glassware rental
  • Alterations

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299
$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Undergarments
Veils
4.1
  • User5820961 2+ years ago
    Very fast and quality service! The grooms and groomsmen attire for our wedding was perfect!
    Kathleen Married on 10/18/2014
    These ladies were great! I called several stores looking to try on a dress I fell in love with online. No one had it, but the owner here called around and insisted the company send her a sample for me to try on. She even stayed after hours to make the phone calls. At my appointment, I didn't find any dresses I absolutely fell in love with, so I continued shopping around at other bridal stores (I went to at least 6!). I found The Dress at a different store but didn't care for the customer service there. Because I had liked the service there so we, I called Kay's, and they were able to order it for me, and it was cheaper! I am so pleased with my experiences with them and can not way to go for my next fitting in September.

218 S Ohio Ave Sedalia, MO, 65301

Summer Hours: Monday-Saturday 12:30pm -5:30pm Please call to schedule your appointment.
Location of (Kay's Bridal and Tuxedo)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding