Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Kaylie B. Poplin Photography

Kaylie B. Poplin is a Destin photographer and fine art 30A wedding photographer who specializes in film photography with a simple and intimate approach to weddings. Based in Watersound, 30A, WaterColor, Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, Santa Rosa Beach and all along the East Coast.

As seen in Style Me Pretty, Wedding Sparrow, Town & Gown Magazine, Social South, Coastal Bride, the Bride Link, Wiregrass Living and more.

--------------------------

"Kaylie was an amazing photographer and friend throughout the whole wedding process! We had initially started communicating in February and I was amazed at how easy and natural it was working with Kaylie! She checked out the venue and meet up with wedding coordinators months in advance and had a photography timeline in advance as well. She also took the time to get to know us, by the time our wedding day had arrived I felt like I already knew her! Being a destination wedding this really helped since we didn’t have a chance to meet in person beforehand. Our pictures turned out amazing as well, she played a big part in the success of our wedding! We are so glad we found her!"

- MICHAEL & LAUREN, ALYS BEACH, FLORIDA

"Words cannot do justice to the incredibly talented Kaylie Poplin. Even from the time I booked, Kaylie played a significant part in helping me to keep a clear head on my shoulders; offering to help in any way she could. She has been an awe inspiringly sweet and pleasant person to work with. The photos that she captured on my wedding day were pure magic! She has an extraordinary eye for detail and beautifully encompassed the overall feel of my wedding through the pictures she took. I can’t say enough good things about Kaylie!"

- ANDREW & LAUREN, DOTHAN, ALABAMA

"Kaylie was amazing from the start! So responsive and helpful!! Taking pictures with her is like hanging out with your dearest friend! Absolutely a wonderful experience!"

- JON & GRETCHEN, SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

"We are insanely impressed with the way our wedding photos turned out! You went above and beyond anything we expected of you. You knew exactly what shots to get throughout the whole day down to every last detail. Kaylie, you have such an amazing gift. What I love most about your photos is that they are whimsical, while capturing natural beauty. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer, and will definitely use you again in the future! Thank you, again, for everything!”

— CHAD & KAREN, EDEN GARDENS FLORIDA

The Pearl wedding
rosemary beach town hall wedding 51 708588 1567373241

1 Reviews for Kaylie B. Poplin Photography

Elise · Married on 05/28/2016

Kaylie was AMAZING to work with! She was recommended by a friend, and worked with me while I moved down to GA from the Midwest. We planned all the details over phone & email. She traveled up to Savannah, did 2 outfit changes, 2 hours of pictures for a VERY good engagement session price. I love her eye for natural color and lighting.

Sent on 06/14/2016

• Gloss & Glow Beauty Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely love working with Kaylie. She is super talented but also friendly and fun. Great choice for anyone looking for a high quality photography experience.

• Destin, FL, 32541 See on map
    9:00 am - 3:00 pm (Monday - Friday) Inquire for 2015 travel dates.
    Location of (Kaylie B. Poplin Photography)