Old Hickory, TN 37138 Map · Phone number

About Kayla Stewart Photography

Hello,

I'm Kayla Stewart!

Let me tell you a little about myself!

I've been taking pictures as a hobby since I figured out what a camera was. Professionally, I've been in the business for four years. I'm a photographer in the Nashville area. I studied photography at Nossi College of Art in Nashville, Tennessee.  My husband and I welcomed our first child into the world on May 15th 2015.  Her name is Amelia Hope, and she is the light of my life.  I am a love of many things including pop culture, movies, books, food, and dogs.  Besides taking picture I like to create my own DIY projects.

I'm also easy and flexible to work with. No I DON'T have a studio :( So let me bring the studio to you. As a photographer I have an eye for making the ordinary the extraordinary. Let me work around your schedule! I am dedicated to creating and preserving our most precious moments in life. My goal is to produce the best possible final product that I can, for 100% client satisfaction. I take the time to get to know each and every one of our clients in order to make for a relaxing, fun, and comfortable, photo session.

• Honey Photo Co
dsc3654

2 Reviews for Kayla Stewart Photography

• Melissa

Melissa M. · Married on 04/18/2019

SO happy with the results!

I loved how sweet Kayla was! She was so willing to work with us and wanted to make sure we had exactly what we wanted with our pictures!!! She choose a location that really fit our style! So pleased!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Kayla Completed our Engagement and our wedding photos. She was friendly, prepared and a pleasure to work with. We had our three large dogs in our engagement photos and she was great with them and came prepared with Treats! Kayla was punctual the day of the wedding and took an amazing assortment of posed photos and great in the moment photos of our friends and family enjoying the day. She was also very quick in getting our photos to us. I would Highly recommend her for any photography needs!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Kayla Stewart Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Old Hickory, 37138 See on map
    Location of (Kayla Stewart Photography)

Kayla Stewart Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Kayla Stewart Photography offer?

Kayla Stewart Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kayla Stewart Photography offer?

Kayla Stewart Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Kayla Stewart Photography offer for wedding events?

Kayla Stewart Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Kayla Stewart Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kayla Stewart Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.