Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85044 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,550
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Venus of Phoenix

Venus of Phoenix is a wedding photographer based in Phoenix, Arizona. Owner Kayla Thompson is a longtime artist and a photographer of six years. Her style is defined by her natural images that highlight candid moments shared between spouses on one of the happiest days of their lives.

Kayla strives to preserve newlyweds’ memories so they can cherish their wedding photos for a lifetime. She loves to form working relationships with each couple so she can capture their authentic love. Venus of Phoenix offers several photography collections designed to suit events ranging from intimate elopements to grand celebrations. Her packages include four, six, or eight hours of coverage, and couples can personalize their service with à la carte items. Soon-to-be newlyweds can avail of engagement sessions, printed items, a second photographer, and more.

Follow Venus of Phoenix on
intimate nashville tennessee wedding 6881 51 965012 159597885654735

13 Reviews for Venus of Phoenix

Madi Lee · Married on 10/06/2019

Compassion, True Love & Beauty!!! Captured Perfectly

I LOVE working with Venus of Phoenix!! Kayla is such a talented photographer with an artistic vision that helps me stay so inspired! She stays committed to excellence when it comes to getting "The Shot" and she does it all while being so genuinely kind & supportive. Even though I mostly feel shy and uncomfortable in front of the camera this Venus of Phoenix knows just how to get me relaxed and excited about the art we're creating together. I HIGHLY recommend working with Kayla and Venus of Phoenix if you want beautiful, timeless memories!!! If the already STELLAR photography on her website and social media hasn't already sold you, please allow my review to; this is a quality business run by a strong, smart and endlessly creative woman who has an even bigger heart! When I look back at the photoshoots I've done with Venus of Phoenix I can't help but be proud of myself for letting someone else capture me (huge selfie fan) but also so, so thankful to have worked with someone who really gets what compassion, love and true beauty is all about

Sent on 08/12/2020

Christy · Married on 09/11/2019

Sedona Elopement

My fiancé and I flew to Sedona to elope and we were lucky enough to spend a few days with Kayla. She took our engagement and photographed our wedding in the same week. The first time we met her we felt like she took the time to get to know us and by the time we took pictures we were super comfortable with her. She just has the kind of personality that connects with people. She was amazing during the hikes for both shoots and open to any ideas we had. When we got our pictures back we were elated. They were everything we hoped for. The time she spent getting to know us payed off because we felt like she totally showed the love that we have in the pictures. We are so excited to visit the area again and book another shoot with Kayla.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Award

Venus of Phoenix Pricing

Venus of Phoenix Price Rates

Venus of Phoenix FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3550.00
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Save the Date

• Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85044 See on map
    708-272-1896 (Phone number)
    Location of (Venus of Phoenix)