106 Rockspring Road, High Point, NC 27262 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Kayla Clodfelter Hair

Kayla Clodfelter Hair is a professional hair artist in High Point, North Carolina, that has been in the industry for two years. Kayla’s authentic style reflects in her work, and she’s committed to providing her clients with a comfortable, inviting atmosphere as she learns about their needs and wants for their big day. Each relationship she forges is cherished. With Kayla, you’re sure to get a look perfectly fitting to who you are.

Kayla Clodfelter Hair can accommodate groups of up to five people and offers group services. She requires a consultation and hair trial for all of her clients, that way both them and Kayla can feel confident and comfortable with the chosen style. As a licensed artist, Kayla is able to provide you with salon treatments. On-site hair is available day-of, that way you won’t have to rush from place to place while preparing for your wedding. Hair services include:

• Blowouts
Walking to a new chapter
Bride
Bride
Wedding portrait
adaumontfarm wesleymemorialweddings highpointweddings justpriceless ncweddingphotographer yasminleonardphotography highpointweddingvendors 11 51 1017258
2914651835987918848 o 51 1017258

Kayla Clodfelter Hair 5
Kayla Clodfelter Hair 6
Kayla Clodfelter Hair 7

Dannette · Married on 07/21/2018

Kayla Clodfelter did my hair for my wedding and I was absolutely in love! She also did not one but TWO trial runs for me to get the just right hairdo for me! On the day of my wedding, I decided to go with a different hairstyle and Kayla was all for it! She is amazing at what she does, patient and flexible, and very VERY personable. She is someone I will always go to for my hair needs, occasion or not!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Kayla Clodfelter Hair 8
    Kayla Clodfelter Hair 9
    Kayla Clodfelter Hair 10
    Kayla Clodfelter Hair 11
    Kayla Clodfelter Hair 12

Emily · Married on 06/15/2018

My name is Emily Gibson! I am a newlywed and my wedding was in June 2018.
    My friends and family who know me well would describe me as an extreme perfectionist. So when it came to my wedding, every detail is thoughtfully picked out! I had went to the same "hair girl" for over two years. Once I picked out my date, I texted her immediately to book her. About 2 months before my wedding, my "hair girl" cancelled on me. As you can imagine, I FREAKED! I searched and searched for someone that A. was available, and B. could help me achieve my dream style! I contacted at least 20 different people that I knew, and none of them met my dream style expectation. (DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am a diva, and yes I expect perfection)
    My best friend had her wedding in April 2018. She used a stylist at Avanti Salon in Greensboro, NC. As we sat and talked while she had her hair fixed, I could NOT take my eyes off a rockstar stylist who literally rocked out 5 (maybe more?) prom hair styles in the three hours we were there. Now, I know what you're thinking- the quality was probably not there with the time limit. NO. Not at all. The hairstyles and updos that the stylist produced were that of magazine quality!!
    I knew immediately that I HAD TO HAVE HER. Being the creeper that I am, I went over and introduced myself. Her name was Kayla Clodfelter. She was young, energetic, and exactly what I was looking for!! I asked her for her card and booked her within the next couple of days for my wedding.
    When the time came to do my bridal trial- my perfectionist self took, no joke, 10 pinterest pictures of what I liked. These images were all COMPLETELY different pictures- from braids, updos, half up/half down, etc. (I can't imagine how crazy she thought I was.) I told Kayla what I liked about each photo. I knew what she could do after seeing her work in April. She took her time, asking if pins were poking, making sure I liked it, all the while making me feel comfortable... TBC READ BELOW⬇️

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kayla Clodfelter Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 106 Rockspring Road High Point, NC, 27262 See on map