Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number

About Kay Sue-ray Video Events

KS Video Events is a videography production business, that doesn't just come and shoot and give you your DVD. We work with all involved to make your day the way you dreamed it would be. Let us sat down and help you stage your ceremony from beginning to end.

Your greatest fear --is where we come in. You never have to worry if you made the right decision. We give you the best that you can get ,at a price,
you can afford. Plus you don't pay if you feel it's not right.

Service is our greatest asset. We will provide you and your wedding party the highest level of respect.

IMG0387
dbb6ae9b5114b317 1246088140089 IMG0549
IMG0553
IMG0549
IMG0462
IMG0384
IMG0375
Kay Sue-ray Video Events
Picture with the soccer announcers!!
Picture with the soccer announcers!!
brideandhouse871019411748
IMG0448
WFbyLisa21
IMG0387
dbb6ae9b5114b317 1246088140089 IMG0549
IMG0553

4 Reviews for Kay Sue-ray Video Events

Esmeralda · Married on 10/22/2010

Suereh is a beautiful person and it shines through her work! She is the kind of person you would like to have as a friend. She makes you feel so comfortable which is very important when you have a camera following you around! A videographer was the last thing we booked because we weren’t sure if we wanted to spend the money...WE ARE SO GLAD WE DID!! She is truly talented and her team is organized, professional, flexible, and non intrusive. Thank you!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!! Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Hope · Married on 07/31/2010

I haven't yet received my photos b/c my wedding was only 2 weeks ago :)
    but Yvonne (Suereh) was amazing. I informed her that I hadn't taken bridal portraits (I forgot!) and it was a week before my wedding! I lived 3 hours away from where I was having the wedding. So she agreed that if I drove in a day early, we could meet downtown and take some photos. I was 2 hours late (phone died, no alarm!) and she was so patient. The shots were incredible! Never would've been able to tell it was a last-minute arrangement! Best part? She got the prints to me the SAME day so that I could print them out for the wedding (which was the following day!)
    She showed up to my wedding on time, of course. :) With her brother assisting her. They work as a team. They were so flexible and courteous (and it was HOT!) Im sure they got some terrific shots. She and I both like the unposed artistic look, so I am so excited to see what shots she got! If it is anything like the bridal portraits, I will be totally satisfied!!
    Go with this team, they will make your big day so much smoother and at-ease.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Hannah · Married on 12/19/2009

Dear Suereh and the KS Video Team,
    December 19, 2009. The day I had looked forward to since I was a little girl. It was nothing like what I had always dreamed of. It was so much better! The decorations, the food, the ceremony, everything was flawless. The one thing I had not expected though was how fast the day would fly by. One moment I was getting my hair done and the next I was leaving the reception. There was so much I was unable to take in. Who all was there? How did everyone look while they were walking down the aisle? Did my flower girl and ring bearers make it down with out crying? While being the bride was wonderful, I would have loved a front row seat to take it all in. Little did I know that front row seat would be exactly what I received on the day Suereh handed me my wedding DVD. I couldn’t help but cry while I watched it. It was magical, and KS Video Events captured every moment.
    I am thankful that I hired KS Video Events. I knew that by doing so it meant my wedding would be their priority, not one of many that weekend. I had their undivided attention and they had mine. From the moment I hired them I began seeking their advice on everything from wedding invitations to colors and decorations. On the day of the wedding they showed up early, were set up and prepared for the entire day, and helped keep the bridal party on schedule all while wearing a smile.
    At first my parents felt that a videographer was an unnecessary expense, but after seeing my video they wished they had done so for my older sisters. It is a moment in my life that I will be able to share with anyone, and one I can’t wait to share with my children one day. How awesome would it be to watch our parent’s old wedding videos? For this and so many reasons it is worth it.
    I highly recommend KS Video Events to anyone getting married. It is a choice you will never regret. I should know!

Thanks KS Video Events!

Sent on 03/17/2010

Kay Sue-ray Video Events FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Pearland, 77584 See on map
    8328162221 (Other Phone Number)