Tucker, GA 30084 Map · Phone number

About Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC

1. Katy Bee's believes that the time spent leading up to your wedding should be fun and stress-free. Let us use our experience to help you define your vision for your perfect day.

Follow Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC on

Cupcakes
12232a81579ed45d 3256039

7 Reviews for Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC

Kathryn · Married on 11/28/2015

Working with Gina and Jennifer of Katy Bee's was awesome. They really listened to what I envisioned and boy, did they deliver! I felt like I could talk to them about anything, and they both ensured that I stayed stress free and enjoyed the process. I would recommend Katy Bee's to anyone in need of an event planner!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Katy Bee's are awesome!! They helped me plan a rehearsal dinner for our son.
    It was a Southern Bar'B'Q. They did an awesome job. It looked so cute. Check out pictures on Facebook. We had so many compliments and I wish I could do it again.
    Everyone loved it!!! I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC's reply:

Barb, thank you for your review. It was such a pleasure to work with you!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/29/2012

Our wedding could not have turned out better! Under the helpful guidance of Gina and Jennifer of Katy Bee's - our friends and family have declared our wedding was one of the most fun weddings ever! Gina and Jennifer took the time to get to know us, our budget and our priorities. They listened and we were able to thoroughly enjoy our wedding weekend - stress free! I'd recommend them to anyone who feels lost or overwhelmed by the wedding web of prices, "must-dos", etc. They were the best wedding - and pre-marriage investment we could have made.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review, Mary. We cannot tell you how much we have just fallen in love with you and Ramin! The experience of planning your wedding is something that we will always cherish! Love to the Buehls and Saghafis (even the crazy Canadian cousins!).

Katy Bee's Events by Design, LLC FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• Sun in my Belly
    Sun in my Belly Wedding Caterers

Sun in my Belly Catering endorses this vendor.

• MyLife Photography
    MyLife Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Katy Bee's is always a pleasure. They are fun and professional. The events they design and coordinate run seamlessly every time. They are organized and always have a smile. I have loved every time I have had the opportunity to work with them and I look forward to working with them again in the future.

• Tucker, 30084 See on map