Marlton, NJ 08053 Map · Phone number

About KatsEyeMakeup

Hi I'm Kat! Founder and lead Makeup Artist for KatsEyeMakeup. I have loved makeup since I can remember, digging through my mom's makeup bag to apply ruby red lipstick at the age of 4. I studied cosmetology in Orange County, CA and then went on to receive a degree in Art and Design. I worked in sales for an international cosmetic company for 10 years and became a freelance artist 8 years ago specializing in bridal makeup while still working full time!

I honed my craft by taking classes, workshops and assisting more experienced artists. My passion for makeup and transforming faces led me to pursue working with photographers and models to build a professional portfolio. In my spare time (what's that?!) I love watching makeup tutorials from credible artists and trying different makeup looks on my friends, myself....and random strangers at Sephora...no I don't really do that!

My ultimate dream is to become a Master Pro Makeup Artist and work in print, film, TV, write a blog, publish a book...hey you never know! But I'm reminded every time I have the honor of doing a wedding, I AM living my dream and the "celebrities" I work on are the brides who are the star of their own "show" and I love being part of their most special day!!

We are here to provide and fun and relaxing experience. We show up prepared and professional to pamper you and your bridal party at any location you need us to be.

We are new to wedding wire, so our reviews are lacking. We've worked with hundreds of clients and hopefully in the coming weeks the review count will grow. In the meantime we are happy to provide names and emails of clients who would be happy to share their experience with you.

Check out our portfolio, website and if you feel we would be a good fit, give a call or email and we will respond pretty immediately.

Can't wait to work with you!!

Kat Alexander

rose
bridallaugh

9 Reviews for KatsEyeMakeup

Christine · Married on 11/21/2015

I hired Kat to do the makeup for my 8 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself and she was absolutely amazing!!! She worked with me to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted. I have a problem with acne and she made me look beautiful. I wanted to cry! She is extremely personable, down to earth, and she made me feel so comfortable on the most important day of my life! Her attention to detail was perfect! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Annie · Married on 08/23/2014

Kat is a great makeup artist. She approaches each one of her clients base on their needs, their vision, and their desired style. She attends to the tiniest detail. Kat is someone you want on your side for your big day!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Robert · event on: 12/15/2013

As a professional beauty/fashion photographer, I demand excellence from my make up artists. Kat never disappoints! From classic to contemporary, Kat's work always makes my images better.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Award

• Lucien's Limousine Service Inc. Wedding Limos

will make you look gorgeous

• Affordable Vacations Online.com
    Affordable Vacations Online.com Travel Agents

Metamorphosis Design is fabulous. You get what you ask for and nothing less. If you are attending a special event please contact them. Their service's are impeccable and I do highly recommend using them.

• MVS FILMS Wedding Videographers

Passionate, dedicated, dependable and always on time. Great people to work with!

• Marlton, 08053 See on map