11701 Lakeside dr, Sapulpa, OK 74066 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Katrina Wheeler Photography

Katrina Wheeler Photography is an experienced wedding photography company based out of Sapulpa, Oklahoma. They love making couples happy on one of the most important days of their lives. They use a mix of photojournalistic and traditional techniques to capture the special moments during your wedding. Katrina Wheeler Photography offers couples a complimentary engagement session to get to know you in a natural way before your big day.

Experience
Katrina Wheeler is the owner and lead photographer behind this professional company. She started taking pictures back in 2003, when her husband was deployed to Iraq and needed to keep herself busy. She was asked to photograph a wedding, and instantly feel in love with capturing romantic and intimate moments. Katrina ended up earning a degree in Photography, and 15 years later, she still loves it.

This full-service photographer has a list of recommended vendors that she works with if you need help finding your wedding planner, florist, makeup artist and more. She offers multiple packages to choose from depending on your preferences and budget. Katrina only photographs one wedding per day, in order to give you the attention you deserve. Her services include:

• Albums
  • Slideshow
  • Multiple locations
  • Proofs

Other Services
Katrina Wheeler Photography is based in Oklahoma, but is available for destination weddings all over the U.S. and abroad. In the past, Katrina has shot weddings in California, Georgia, North Carolina, Michigan, Florida and more. Additional services include:

• Trash the dress

8bd14f34ddc9607d 1515734372 6b5a499b7eda3c9e 1515734371 67002f8e52d3c373 151573

• Real Weddings 83

3 Reviews for Katrina Wheeler Photography

Lauren Reed · Married on 05/04/2018

Katrina did mine and my husbands engagement photos, wedding photos and are in the process of scheduling family photos.

My husband and I met Katrina at a bridal show and as soon as I saw her booth I knew we would get along great, and i was right!! She does absolutely amazing work and is overall a wonderful person. She is very easy to work with and makes the overall experience worth it (coming from a couple that typically dreads pictures). While taking our engament photos we constantly found ourselves laughing and having fun while the time flew by. I cannot believe the amazing work she did. Our engagement album (used as our guestbook) was beautiful!! Because of our wonderful experience with Katrina, my family is now booking photos with her as our photographer. There is so much more I could say about our experience with her but I think ‘amazing’ sums it up pretty well. We could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Beth · Married on 08/12/2017

Katrina did my nieces wedding photos. I was nervous about this, not because of Katrina, but because the photos were very important to me...there are no second chances with a wedding shoot. I didn't need to worry. She was able to put the bride and groom at ease which is really important for a good photo. And she 'herded the cats' so to speak - meaning she could corral the wedding part for the photos without being a bully. And the candid pics are priceless. I HIGHLY recommend her for any event. The end results were more than I could have hoped for. She helped make a dream come true!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Katrina Wheeler Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you Beth for your review! Allison's wedding was stunning! It was such a joy to witness the love they have for each other and the love for Christ. I feel so honored that your family chose me to document James and Allison's day. Thank you again!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/05/2009

Katrina did my wedding photos for me in San Clemente, CA in September 2009. The experience was amazing! She was extremely professional and is very talented at what she does. She took great shots during the ceremony and was excellent with posing afterwards. I recommend her to anyone looking for photos, whether it be family, wedding, engagement, etc.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Katrina Wheeler Photography's reply:

Thanks Kimberly!! It is always so sweet to get to photograph your beautiful family! I am glad you enjoyed your photos!!

Katrina Wheeler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings