425 Second Street, Oradell, NJ 07649 Map · Phone number

3289a9b67496b134 DSC 0817 touch2
img5151

3 Reviews for Katlyn Conway Makeup Artist

Erin · Married on 11/12/2016

She is extremely professional and talented!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Paulina · Married on 09/10/2016

Katlyn provided makeup services for my wedding day, for both myself and my bridal party. Everyone was extremely satisfied with her work. My bridal party had a variety of differences from age, skin type and styles and she made sure to cater to each of their needs, making sure everyone felt beautiful and comfortable. Most of all she made sure I felt comfortable and like myself. I don't wear much make up (if any) on a daily basis, so I wanted to make sure I felt myself, at the same time, I have somewhat of a "baby face" (which drives me insane), so I also wanted to look like a mature woman and bride. Which she achieved and more! I have been witness to Katlyns work for other clients on multiple occasions and I can guarantee she never disappoints!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Erica · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Katlyn was one of the absolute best decisions I made for my wedding day. Aside from her unbelievable talent, she is professional, knowledgable, and honest, among other things. I have worked with her for numerous occasions now, but she first did my makeup for my engagement photos and, needless to say, I was utterly blown away. I don't really know anything about makeup so I didn't really have any idea what I was looking for. She took the reigns and her finished result was amazing and beyond what I could've ever asked for. The same holds true for my wedding day. She arrived 15 minutes early to the 6:30 am call time, not to mention, the venue was an hour away from where she was located. She had everything set up in an organized fashion and was ready for anything that came at her without even breaking a sweat (like the extra 3 people who decided to have makeup done at the very last minute!). I can't forget to mention how clean everything was! This is HUGE in my book. She has endless amounts of supplies so everything is brand new for each use. I had my wedding makeup done in the early morning, and by midnight, it still looked absolutely flawless. Katlyn only uses the best products. Katlyn truly has an eye for this art, and she will tell you what will look great with your skin tone, or if not, she can certainly steer you in the best direction. She wants her clients to look their very best at all times.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Katlyn Conway Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25