Katie Yocum Hair & Makeup

Austin, KY View map

Katie Yocum Hair & Makeup is a beauty business based in Austin, Kentucky, serving wedding parties. Owner Katie Yocum has a love for adventure, and is willing to travel on location to perform her services. This licensed cosmetologist carefully honed her skills in the salon before deciding to pursue a freelance beauty career. In addition to being a hairstylist and makeup artist, Katie is also experienced in photography and modeling. With this unique background, she can also offer advice on feeling at ease in front of the lens.

This talented artist is able to accommodate both small and large wedding parties with her team of experienced assistants. She offers payment plans to help ease the strain on clients’ wedding budgets, and customizes packages to suit their individual needs. Katie is able to create a range of elegant hairstyles, from textured updos to romantic blowouts. She is experienced in false lash application and contouring, helping clients achieve a glamorous, defined look. A full hair and makeup trial is scheduled with Katie Yocum Hair & Makeup before the big day. Soon-to-be-weds can send her their wedding inspiration beforehand so she has a solid idea of what kind of look to create.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
2.6

Khristian B. Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing hair and makeup

Katie is amazing at hair and makeup! I love the natural look she gave me on my wedding day but still made me look flawless. She has done my hair and makeup for many events, and rocks it every time. I’m not the best at describing what I want but she can envision the way I want to look and make it a reality. I always recommend her!
    Brittany D. Married on 10/07/2019

Best Makeup Artist

Wow! I cannot recommend Katie enough. She worked her magic on my wedding day. For myself and my entire bridal party. She was professional, arrived early, and had a wonderful upbeat personality which made for a fun morning. She is my go to makeup artist for forever!
  • Kasandra
    Kasandra C. Married on 12/12/2021

Scam. She cancelled day of, ghosted, and never refunded me.

I had booked Katie for my wedding on 12/12/21. Day of I texted her telling her we had to get ready at my AirBnB because the power was out at my venue due to the Tornados. She then texts me back saying she had a medical emergency and had to cancel and would refund me. I attempted to email her to touch base (giving her some time to heal from her medical issue) and my email kicked back undeliverable. Also my Honeybook profile with her won't post my messages and I haven't gotten a text reply. Based on my experience and the recent reviews I'm thinking I might have been scammed. If I don't hear anything back I will be disputing the charges with my bank. I do not recommend this vendor based on her current track record.

Pricing

Katie Yocum Hair & Makeup Price Rates

Austin, KY Austin, KY, 42123
Location of (Katie Yocum Hair & Makeup)

Other vendors in Bowling Green for your wedding