2977 HWY K, No. 128, O Fallon, MO 63368 Map · Phone number

About Katie Saeger Events

Simply & Forever was created because of my love for planning all types of events that reflect the personalities and goals of each of our clients. We are here to help orchestrate and design events unique to each client and to translate ideas into a reality.

We offer packages from Month-of-Coordination (also known as DOC) to partial planning, to full planning and will customize a package specifically for you.

Simply & Forever is based in St. Louis, Missouri but is available for travel outside of the Metro St. Louis area. Please contact us for our complimentary consultation to discuss how we can best assist you for your event.

46f164aea850f151 1524685371 6c050fb9992abc9e 1524685370 7e7deb3b0be13b14 152468
Wedding couple
46f164aea850f151 1524685371 6c050fb9992abc9e 1524685370 7e7deb3b0be13b14 152468

2 Reviews for Katie Saeger Events

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2009

Katie answered all of our questions. She has great taste and great suggestions. She was always professional and coordinated our special day wonderfully. I can not imagine going through this process without her. There was not one mistake on my wedding day and that is a direct reflection on Katie.

Sent on 01/29/2010

Jason · Married on 10/13/2012

Katie was great! As the groom, I had a few more worries than everything being perfect, having rainbows, and unicorns (j/k). She was easy to work with and understood what we were trying to do and made it all happen. We live in TX, but got married in St. Louis, so it was difficult, if not impossible for us to be around for most of the planning. Katie was on point and executed everything perfectly. She was very responsive and amazing with managing our difficult vendors and also ourselves at times. Our wedding turned out perfectly and Katie was our reality check, especially with our budget sensitivity. She wasn't pushy or overbearing at all, as some of the planners we interviewed were. Katie paid for her service several times over; she found ways to save money, prevented alot of frustration, and helped keep our families in line. Katie made it all seem easy---which means my wife (fiancee then) from becoming a bridezilla. I wish she lived closer to us and would recommend her to anyone. Too bad we can't get married again!!! I tried to be involved throughout the whole process and was really sick of seeing everything from the bride's point of view. I hope my review helps the guys (and girls) out there that read this.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Katie Saeger Events FAQ

• Exclusive Events, Inc.
    Exclusive Events, Inc. Wedding Decor & Lighting

Katie's passion and level of customer service is amazing. The attention to detail from design to timeline are what makes her an excellent investment into your wedding. When we have the opportunity to work alongside Katie Saeger Events, we know we will be in for a flawless event.

• Bobbi Brinkman Photography
    Bobbi Brinkman Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply and Forever is exactly what any couple should be wishing for themselves and their life. So why not go to a wedding planner that understands those words!!! Now that you have wedding is in your future the next step should be to call Katie and let both her creative and financial knowledge get working on showing you how to take your wedding day vision to your wedding day reality. Aside from the talent Katie and her team offer it is their heart and souls and honest caring that this be a day in life like no other that will make you happy your made Simply & Forever your planners of choice!

• Make-up by Debbie Watson
    Make-up by Debbie Watson Wedding Hair & Makeup

Simply and Forever is one of the best at what they do. I know they have helped create many beautiful weddings.

• 2977 HWY K, No. 128 O Fallon, 63368 See on map