Glover St., Salem, MA 01970 Map · Phone number

About Katie Ring Images Photography

I feel truly lucky to enjoy my work as much as I do. Working with my clients is often like spending time with friends. Whether I am photographing your wedding day or your children my goal is to create photographs that represent your treasured memories and heirlooms. I love my own wedding photos, and I am thrilled to have the honor of creating the special reminders of memories that stay with you after the moments have passed.

ReneeTom0760 logo
KRIWedWireLogo3
018 AbbyChris DSCF1796 logo
ReneeTom0760 logo
KRIWedWireLogo3
018 AbbyChris DSCF1796 logo

6 Reviews for Katie Ring Images Photography

Cindy · Married on 12/30/2010

Katie was great! She set up some amazing shots and made everyone feel so comfortable. We spoke about what I wanted beforehand and it all turned out better than expected - and she got the prints back to me so quickly. I highly recommend Katie for her professionalism, artistic abilities and she is just a wonderful person to have behind the camera on such a big day!

Sent on 02/03/2011
  • Abby

Abigail · Married on 06/12/2010

Katie was our photographer for our engagement photo shoot. Our pictures are amazing and are exactly what we wanted. Katie was wonderful to work with and because she is fun and professional at the same time she made the process so easy for us. She didn’t even mind being out the literally freezing weather in Syracuse, New York for over an hour to get us the pictures we wanted! We have received so many compliments on our engagement photos that we ended up using one for our save-the-date. I can’t say enough great things about Katie and her work; she is absolutely top notch in all areas of her work including wedding photography, family portraits and commercial photography.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2009

Not only is Katie Ring a phenomenal photographer, but she is also a wonderful, friendly and enthusiastic person to work with! My husband and I feel so lucky to have been able to have someone as talented as Katie take our wedding photos. I chose Katie because I love her "photojournalistic" style of photography--she somehow just knows how to capture in photo the most intimate and beautiful moments in a wedding! Katie also offers an "Ever After" portrait session where you get to take photos in your dress again in a different locale. My husband and I wanted to take some beachy photos and so we went with Katie to a beach here in MA at sunset and she took the most amazing photos of us together. We will cherish our wedding and ever after photos forever, and we have Katie to thank : )

Sent on 10/19/2009

• Sash Couture
    Sash Couture Wedding Dresses

gorgeous pictures

• Erich Kruger, event disc jockey
    Erich Kruger, event disc jockey Wedding DJs

My writing is not eloquent enough to describe Katie's work (hence my procrastination in writing this review) so you should visit her website at ringimages.com. If you are need of a photographer you should call Katie on the phone you will enjoy her person as much as her photographs. Katie hired me as the DJ for her wedding reception and we have kept in touch. I gave a couple photos from her wedding as a gift to the venue where her reception was held. Her colleges performed incredible work as well, and the venue, Mariner's Church Banquet Center, was delighted to have the photos. They are probably the best photos taken in Mariner's Church. I hope to have the opportunity to work with Katie again soon (although she may be working more weddings with the big bands now!). Katie is located in Boston but will drive to Maine to photograph events. I am so happy to endorse Ring Images. I know you will enjoy Katie and her work more than many others in her league. Erich Kruger, event disc jockey

• GraceMarie Beauty
    GraceMarie Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Katie is a wonderful photographer with a great eye. She is a true professional.

• Glover St. Salem, 01970 See on map