Katie Ring Images Photography

Salem, MA View map

I feel truly lucky to enjoy my work as much as I do. Working with my clients is often like spending time with friends. Whether I am photographing your wedding day or your children my goal is to create photographs that represent your treasured memories and heirlooms. I love my own wedding photos, and I am thrilled to have the honor of creating the special reminders of memories that stay with you after the moments have passed.

Cindy Married on 12/30/2010
    Katie was great! She set up some amazing shots and made everyone feel so comfortable. We spoke about what I wanted beforehand and it all turned out better than expected - and she got the prints back to me so quickly. I highly recommend Katie for her professionalism, artistic abilities and she is just a wonderful person to have behind the camera on such a big day!
  • Abby
    Abigail Married on 06/12/2010
    Katie was our photographer for our engagement photo shoot. Our pictures are amazing and are exactly what we wanted. Katie was wonderful to work with and because she is fun and professional at the same time she made the process so easy for us. She didn’t even mind being out the literally freezing weather in Syracuse, New York for over an hour to get us the pictures we wanted! We have received so many compliments on our engagement photos that we ended up using one for our save-the-date. I can’t say enough great things about Katie and her work; she is absolutely top notch in all areas of her work including wedding photography, family portraits and commercial photography.
    Nicole Married on 08/08/2009
    Not only is Katie Ring a phenomenal photographer, but she is also a wonderful, friendly and enthusiastic person to work with! My husband and I feel so lucky to have been able to have someone as talented as Katie take our wedding photos. I chose Katie because I love her "photojournalistic" style of photography--she somehow just knows how to capture in photo the most intimate and beautiful moments in a wedding! Katie also offers an "Ever After" portrait session where you get to take photos in your dress again in a different locale. My husband and I wanted to take some beachy photos and so we went with Katie to a beach here in MA at sunset and she took the most amazing photos of us together. We will cherish our wedding and ever after photos forever, and we have Katie to thank : )

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Sash Couture Sash Couture Wedding Dresses

gorgeous pictures

Erich Kruger, event disc jockey Erich Kruger, event disc jockey Wedding DJs

My writing is not eloquent enough to describe Katie's work (hence my procrastination in writing this review) so you should visit her website at ringimages.com. If you are need of a photographer you should call Katie on the phone you will enjoy her person as much as her photographs. Katie hired me as the DJ for her wedding reception and we have kept in touch. I gave a couple photos from her wedding as a gift to the venue where her reception was held. Her colleges performed incredible work as well, and the venue, Mariner's Church Banquet Center, was delighted to have the photos. They are probably the best photos taken in Mariner's Church. I hope to have the opportunity to work with Katie again soon (although she may be working more weddings with the big bands now!). Katie is located in Boston but will drive to Maine to photograph events. I am so happy to endorse Ring Images. I know you will enjoy Katie and her work more than many others in her league. Erich Kruger, event disc jockey

GraceMarie Beauty GraceMarie Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Katie is a wonderful photographer with a great eye. She is a true professional.

Glover St. Salem, 01970
Location of (Katie Ring Images Photography)

Katie Ring Images Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Katie Ring Images Photography offer?

Katie Ring Images Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Katie Ring Images Photography offer?

Katie Ring Images Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Katie Ring Images Photography offer for wedding events?

Katie Ring Images Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Katie Ring Images Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katie Ring Images Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding