Katie Figura Photography

Katie Figura Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Katie Figura Photography

I focus on capturing how people feel about one another.

I shoot in New England during the summer fall, and am in New Orleans this winter shooting weddings due to my finance's school schedule. I am so excited to shoot in NOLA this winter! I am currently still booking a few dates, and offering a pretty killer discount.  Check out the Deal Section below:)

I focus my photography on the emotions, moments and story through candid interactions.  My priority is to document the experience, capturing the entire day. Weddings are life validating, beautiful, and fun, and I consider it an honor to have an intimate role in a couple's special day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Photos
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

Oh my gosh just stop debating and book Katie already! She is amazing. Not only are her photos stunning, but she is just a joy to work with! My partner and I can be a bit stiff in front of the camera, but she made the entire trip just so relaxing and fun! Not only did she take STUNNING photos, but she sent them to us within a week of the photoshoot! That is basically unheard of. Finally, and this is pretty specific, but we asked her to work in our best dog friend into the photos. Not everyone can work with a furry companion, but Katie was just amazing, framing shots so our little buddy could be front and center (which is what I asked for)! Really, she is just perfect. Thank you so much, Katie!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Katie photographed our wedding and she is absolutely amazing! She truly has a gift and many of our wedding guests said "she must be a twin, she's everywhere!" From genuine laughter during a first look to family portraits to guests breaking it down on the dance floor - Katie surpassed our expectations in all areas :)

Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1507041419 f3064abd952cfcf2 vermont farm wedding 199

MARDI GRAS DEAL

$1,650.00 Value | Promo Code: 950Deal
If you are getting married in New Orleans on one of the following dates, I am willing to shoot your wedding at a major discount:) For $950, you can have amazing wedding photography. These are the dates I have left to fill and would love to be shooting!!! Take advantage! DEAL DATES: 1/20/18 1/21/18 1/28/18, 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/17/18 2/18/18
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 4 couples
#WWaadad553ee9ab52b

Burlington, VT 05401   See On Map
315-702-7534 (phone)
New Orleans , LA 70115   See On Map
Katie Figura Photography is a wedding photographer, originally from Skaneateles, New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Orleans, LA, Skaneateles, NY, and Burlington, VT. Katie Figura Photography is a professional photography vendor that has been part of the photography wedding industry since 2015 specializing in natural, candid images.