11 State St, Latham, NY 12180 Map · Phone number

About Katie Burns Artistry

Creating bridal styles in the capital region for over 10 years, I am passionate about truly connecting with my clients and creating their dream look! From the initial conversation I seek to get a sense of each brides personality and also what fears there may about achieving a look. I take it to heart that I will be one of the few people spending time with each bride before their special day, and I strive to bring the right energy into the room to help set the tone for your day!

As a solo bridal stylist, I am able to accommodate 6-7 services- whether it is hair, makeup or any combination of the two. Elopements especially have a special place in my heart!

Follow Katie Burns Artistry on

Katie Burns Artistry 4
Katie Burns Artistry 5

Carly A · Married on 02/14/2019

Absolute perfection!

I absolutely love Katie! She is an artist at heart and has a beautiful eye for hair and makeup! She came prepared to our
    pre-event trial with ideas from what I had sent but also took the time to genuinely listen to what I was looking for to ensure she captured my vision. My hair was absolutely stunning and I will re-book with her every opportunity I get!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Erin · Married on 06/29/2018

Katie Is A Gem!

Katie was a gem in the rough for me! I was married last year, at 42, and was looking for a makeup artist and hairstylist who would be comfortable thinking outside the box with me. I went to a number of hair and makeup trails, and just didn't find the connection I was looking for. I often felt like myself and the vendor were not speaking the same language, since I never achieved the look I was going for.
    Meeting with Katie changed all that. I requested a phone call to discuss my vision and what I was looking for. Talking to Katie was so easy right away - I was immediately impressed and felt completely at ease. I cannot say enough about what a relief it was to feel like I was being listened to and understood. Katie continued to be open and inventive with the ideas I brought up, as I learned more about exactly what I really wanted. Everything went according to plan on the big day, and I really cannot thank Katie enough for everything she did for me! There really is no one else like her!
    Bottom line is that Katie is a true professional, and a talented artist ,who knows her craft and is truly gifted in how she communicates with her brides to ensure she delivers exactly what the bride is dreaming of! Gem in the rough is an understatement!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/17/2018

I'm so happy that Katie Burns was recommended to me by a friend to do my hair & makeup for my wedding. Her prices were affordable, and her work is absolutely outstanding! I loved meeting Katie in advance to do my hair & makeup trial, I left that day feeling 100% about how everything was going to turn out the day of my wedding. My mother in law also met with her in advance because she had doubts that nothing could be done with her hair and Katie made it happen for her! She was so happy and couldn't wait to get her hair done for my wedding. Katie is also so incredibly sweet and makes you feel so comfortable while you are in her chair, I really just loved this girl! On our wedding day, Katie, Julie, & Kyle came at 6AM to do hair and makeup for my group of girls. My hair and makeup was absolutely flawless literally until I went to bed at 2AM. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! All the bridesmaids, mothers, and myself were so pleased with how we all looked. We all were glowing!! I would recommend Katie to anyone looking to get their hair/makeup done for their big day or any other special event. I am happily going to book her again in the future when I have another wedding to go to in the Upstate area. I can't wait until then! :)

Katie Burns Artistry 6
    Katie Burns Artistry 7
    Katie Burns Artistry 8
    Sent on 03/25/2018

Award

Katie Burns Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 170.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Glamour A Go Go
    Glamour A Go Go Wedding Hair & Makeup

Katie is a master of her crafts, both with hair and makeup. She is meticulous, creative and super easy going. Not to mention reliable. Katie is who you want working beside you as a vendor and who you want working for you as a bride!

• Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Katie Burns is always a joy to work with! She is extremely professional, cares about her clients and delivers quality work time after time. I have worked with Katie on many occasions and will continue to do so! She would make a great choice for any bride!

• 11 State St Latham, NY, 12180 See on map