1803 218th St, Independence, IA 50644 Map · Phone number

Kathy's Kakes, LLC 2
  • Ana

Ana Yarrington · Married on 01/19/2019

Winter Wedding Cake Perfection

Highly recommend Kathy's Kakes for any special event, especially weddings. We ordered a small carrot cake for us to cut on our wedding day. The staff were available via email anytime I had questions (or wanted to change anything about my order)
    Kathy's Kakes delivered my cake to our venue a day early due to snowy weather. Our cake turned out way more beautiful than I could have imagined and it tasted delicious! We're looking forward to eating our top layer in a year for our anniversary :)

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Kathy's Kakes, LLC 3
    Kathy's Kakes, LLC 4

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

I messaged Kathy on Face book with pictures of my cupcake ideas and cakes. I live about 11 hours away from Iowa and she was able to make time for me to see her whenever I was in town for holidays. Our cake was exactly what I wanted. Simple and beautiful naked cake. The cupcakes were so moist and soft! The colors and bits of sparkle and pearls were the perfect finish! Would absolutely order from her for our next big event!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Kari · Married on 05/12/2017

Kathy made us the perfect wedding cake! It blew my mind- the details were unparalleled and the taste was superb. She is phenomenal and created exactly what we asked, even surpassing our expectations. We give her the highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Kathy's Kakes, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Cakes by George
    Cakes by George Wedding Cakes

I have known and seen Kathy's work for several years. Kathy's fondant work is the best I've seen and very consistent. Her cakes are a work of art and always beautiful. I also know that she uses the best fondant available and also the best tasting. Without hesitation, I would recommend, without reservation, Kathy's Kakes to prospective brides.

• Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.
    Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Wedding Planners

Kathy was a joy to work with and my clients were extremly happy with both their rehersal dinner cake and wedding reception cake. A standing Garfield cake made our event truly unique.

• Grand River Center
    Grand River Center Banquet Halls

AMAZING CAKES! A+ work. It's always a pleasure to work with Kathy...

• 1803 218th St Independence, 50644 See on map