Duncannon, PA 17020 Map · Phone number

About Kathy Martin Photography

Kathy Martin specializes in documentary weddings with a fine art touch. She holds a degree in Visual Design - Photography and is based in south central Pa.

Follow Kathy Martin Photography on

Catie & her Dad
Felicita Resort & Spa
Harrisburg, Pa.
Catie & her Dad Felicita Resort & Spa Harrisburg, Pa.
jfdy038
Sarah & Bentz
Fireworks at Riverdale Manor
Lancaster, Pa.
Sarah & Bentz Fireworks at Riverdale Manor Lancaster, Pa.
Emmalee & Jason
mp049
Catie & her Dad
Felicita Resort & Spa
Harrisburg, Pa.
Catie & her Dad Felicita Resort & Spa Harrisburg, Pa.
jfdy038

3 Reviews for Kathy Martin Photography

Kate · Married on 11/14/2009

Kathy is amazing. Aside from being a great photographer, she was such a pleasure to work with at every step of the planning and of course during our wedding. Everyone who sees our pictures is astounded at how gorgeous they are - they capture all the emotions of our day beautifully. I am so glad we found her!

Sent on 03/22/2010

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2009

Kathy photographed our October 2009 wedding in York, Pennsylvania. During the planning of the wedding Kathy was always incredibly responsive via email and phone. My millions of questions wouldn't go unanswered for more than a few hours (which is incredibly important for a bride who is up to her elbows in wedding planning!). On the wedding day Kathy was on time (maybe even early) and did a great job of moving around and taking TONS of awesome pictures. She was also very good at keeping everything on time and making sure the family photos and my photos with my husband didn't run too long. The final result of the wedding album and DVD she provided were incredible. We couldn't be happier with the pictures. She does a great combination of both candid photos along with beautiful "staged" photos and portraits. All in all, Kathy was professional, timely, easy to get along with and was definitely one of our favorite vendors we worked with. I would reccomend Kathy to anyone - we will definitely be contacting her again when it's time for pregnancy and newborn photos!

Sent on 03/25/2010

Kara · Married on 09/13/2008

I could not have chosen a better wedding photographer than Kathy Martin Photography! Kathy was professional from start to finish, patiently answering my hundreds of questions, and listening attentively to my wishes in order to customize the photos to my liking.

While she did the posed photographed beautifully, I especially loved her ability to capture the atmosphere and mood of my wedding without having to set up shots. The results were natural, sophisticated photographs that don't look staged (because they aren't!). With all of the generic "point, smile, and shoot" photographers out there, Kathy's work is beyond impressive. And to top it off, several of my guests (prior to seeing the amazing photos, mind you) complimented me afterward on Kathy's professional, non-intrusive presence. More than one guest ended up hiring her just from meeting and observing her at my wedding.

Prior to choosing Kathy, I did a great deal of research on wedding photographers on the east coast, reading hundreds of testimonials and looking through countless portfolios. I chose Kathy because it's clear from flipping through her blog that she has a true artist's eye and is able to turn the ugliest room, rainiest day (we had one of these!), and most mundane scenery into true art.

Kathy and her photos exceeded my expectations in every way. I will be using her again in the future, and I absolutely recommend her to anyone, for any occasion.

If you want to see some of my favorite wedding photos from Kathy, you can check out my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kfalchini/sets/72157607738775123/ or Kathy's website (http://www.kathymartinphotography.com) under Weddings, Portfolio, Kara & Ben.

Sent on 05/02/2010

Kathy Martin Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Felicita Garden Resort
    Felicita Garden Resort Hotel Weddings

So nice and great to work with! Fanastic work! We have a book of hers on display here at Felicita.

• Duncannon, 17020 See on map