5820 Lady Carolina St, North Las Vegas, NV 89081 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kathy Cuadra Photography

Kathy Cuadra Photography in North Las Vegas, Nevada is a photographer that serves the Las Vegas area. This photographer’s photojournalistic style is used to capture images that are honest and natural, each picture a reflection of the emotions felt in the moment. A photographer and graphic artist with an adventurous spirit, Kathy Cuadra will gift you with forever keepsakes of the special connection you share on your special day.

The pictures taken throughout your wedding are made available to you in format such as prints, proofs and digital files. A dedicated policy of scheduling only one event per day helps to ensure a professional and quality experience, along with beautiful photographs. An array of photography services are offered by Kathy Cuadra Photography, including:

• Additional hours

15 Reviews for Kathy Cuadra Photography

• Amber

Amber Regalado · Married on 01/10/2020

So amazing!

My biggest issue when it came to picking a wedding photographer was that every single Las Vegas photographer I saw on my Instagram feed was moodier and had a sepia filter on the photo. When I imaged our wedding photos, I imaged the imaged to match the aesthetics of our wedding — romantic, airy, and bright. Finding Kathy Cuadra Photography was a blessing.

From the day we met, Kathy was warm, funny, and was so open. I felt like she was one of my good friends immediately. If you think about it, you spend your entire wedding day with a few people — your now spouse, wedding photographer and the videographer (if you have one). You hire these people to capture your day the way it happened. Our wedding day felt so romantic and intimate even if we had 130 guests in attendance. Before our grand entrance, we took private photos together and Kathy suggested we practice our first dance… well while we did that we discovered that my dress was too long for our smooth dance moves. We found a solution for that issue, but could you imagine what it would’ve been like if my husband stepped on my dress during our first dance and ripped the dress or even worst, I FELL? I thank Kathy & her team for helping us solve a problem before it was a problem.

Throughout the wedding day, Kathy & Royce laughed with us and most likely even cried with us (weddings have a way of making your tear ducts act up). The professionalism mixed with the feeling like they were our closest friends is unmatched!

I WISH I recorded our reaction to receiving our wedding photos. After going through all of the photos, I felt all the emotions all over again, I smiled, laughed, cried, and felt as if I was reliving the day all over again. Since our wedding, we have hired Kathy to take our annual holiday photos and will continue to use her for all the special occasions in our lives.

You won’t regret hiring Kathy Cuadra Photography — we would pay at least three times the amount to have Kathy capture our special day for us again. I’m sure if and when we do a vow renewal, Kathy will be there to capture the moment all over again.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Dominique · Married on 12/22/2017

Kathy was one of the sweetest and most talented photographers I have ever worked with! She did such an AMAZING job with our engagement photos that people are still talking about them to this day! Just when we figured there's no way it could get better, she captured our wedding day more than perfectly! She was so easy to work with, so confident and every photo looked like it was out of a fairy-tale. Believe me when I say, you will not regret choosing Kathy for your photography needs! She's truly a STAR!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Tassiana · Married on 12/15/2017

Our pictures came out stunning and it was an absolute pleasure working with Kathy! Can’t wait to have another shoot the next time we’re in Vegas :)

Sent on 02/27/2018

Kathy Cuadra Photography Pricing

Kathy Cuadra Photography Price Rates

Kathy Cuadra Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

• Sin City Photo Booths
    Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

• Mylofleur Design Studio Wedding Florists

Kathy has been one of the best professional photographers I have ever worked with. She is so amazing to work with. First, her smile has given my customers such a positive confidence when facing her Camera. Second, If there are any complications she is always willing to fix it with no problem. I highly recommend her.

• Mylo&Shino Floral Studio
    Mylo&Shino Floral Studio Wedding Florists

We've had the privilege to work hand in hand with Kathy. She is once of the best photographers in Las Vegas. And best of all, she has a unique eye for each individual couple and she knows the city like the back of her hand for the best shots.

• 5820 Lady Carolina St North Las Vegas, NV, 89081 See on map
    Location of (Kathy Cuadra Photography)

Kathy Cuadra Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kathy Cuadra Photography include in the starting price?

Kathy Cuadra Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Kathy Cuadra Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kathy Cuadra Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Digital Files

What photography styles does Kathy Cuadra Photography offer?

Kathy Cuadra Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kathy Cuadra Photography offer?

Kathy Cuadra Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Kathy Cuadra Photography offer for wedding events?

Kathy Cuadra Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kathy Cuadra Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kathy Cuadra Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.