Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

fbjones2014kathryncolbyphotog
palosverdesweddingkathryncolbyphotog 4

23 Reviews for Kathryn Colby Photography

Jamie · Married on 07/30/2016

Kathryn was not only a wonderful photographer but a wonderful person. Her personality makes you feel comfortable and confident during photo shoots. She is a hard worker and makes sure to capture every important moment of your special day. I can not express enough what a wonderful experience I had with Kathryn and how amazing our photos came out. If you are looking for a flexible, professional and top notch value photos, Kathryn is it!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Kathryn Colby Photography's reply:

Aw, thank you so much Jamie!! Your words mean the world to me and I'm so appreciative you trusted me to capture such a special day! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!!

Jeremy · Married on 07/02/2016

Kathryn is the BEST photographer! She is so kind and caring. Kathryn's professionalism is unmatched. We are so grateful to have Kathryn capture our special day. Her work is absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended!!!! :)

Sent on 09/01/2016

Cindy · Married on 04/09/2016

I met Katy when she shot my best friends wedding several years ago and just knew if I ever got married she would be my photographer! So fast forward to 2015 when I got engaged...
    Where do I even begin to describe how incredible our experience was with Katy and her assistant? Katy did our engagement photos which were fun, beautiful, and completely captured the essence of my and my (now) husband's relationship. More importantly she made him feel so at ease and comfortable which showed in the pictures. Chris (husband) was worried he would look fake and cheesy in our pictures, but because Katy took the time to get to know us before our shoot, he was comfortable and had no problem being relaxed and looking natural in our pictures.
    We got married on April 9th, 2016 and once again Katy delivered. She and her assistant were on-time (early even!) and they didn't stop working from that point on. My wedding coordinator ended up being AWFUL and Katy could tell it was upsetting me, my Mom and my bridesmaids so she ended up acting as a coordinator as well. From helping my cousin affix my late Uncle's Rosary to my bouquet, to making sure my husband and I had a snack before the reception began (because my wedding coordinator didn't even think to have cocktail hour appetizers set aside for us and we were STARVING by that point!), to holding my lip gloss and making sure everything stayed on schedule. Katy did all of this in addition to capturing some phenomenal and beautiful pictures in the process. She has an impeccable eye for photography, lighting and scenery and the number of compliments I've received from people about our wedding photos just proves that. Katy is friendly, down to earth, professional, caring and just an all around dream to work with! I am now pregnant and will be hiring her for our maternity shoot also. I can't recommend Katy enough!!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Kathryn Colby Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh Cindy- I am tearing up right now! I absolutely loved working with Chris and you. Thank you so, so much for such heartfelt words! xoxo

Kathryn Colby Photography FAQ