York, PA 17404 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Kate's Wedding Day Coordination

Kate's Wedding Day Coordinators listen to your wants, worries, and priorities for your wedding day. We make the wants a reality, the worries our own so you don't have to think about them, and ensure that all priorities are met. We strive to make your wedding day exactly what you want it to be so you can relax and enjoy your once in a lifetime day!

Follow Kate's Wedding Day Coordination on

Other couples have also viewed

• That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC
  • Laurel Wedding Co.
  • Simply Elegant Affairs
  • Forever Wedding Professionals
0f674f696a816556 1373043461279 104492659744513028968125498791n
547886549381514369117712852n
Kate's Wedding Day Coordination
Another from the Kniss wedding!
Another from the Kniss wedding!
A fantastic shot from Monica and Steve Kniss's wedding last year. Photographs by Michael Spory and...
Wedding celebration
547886549381514369117712852n

13 Reviews for Kate's Wedding Day Coordination

• Andrea

Andrea C. · Married on 08/24/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding day!

We worked with Erica as our day-of coordinator for our August wedding - best decision we made! I knew I wanted to hire a day-of coordinator and I'm so happy I chose Kate's Wedding Day Coordination. Erica met with me in-person before our wedding day to go over details and get on the same page. This was SO helpful and eased my mind. She was great at communicating via email and sharing her advice when needed. As for the day of, Erica was absolutely fabulous! She was professional, diligent and paid attention to every detail. And she's so sweet! She did all the things I had hoped a day-of coordinator would do to take pressure off of us and our parents. She made sure decorations were in the right place, kept us on our timeline (and rolled with it when we decided to skip the cake cutting!), made sure we had drinks when we wanted them, and she even helped to get spurs out of my dress when we went into tall grass for photos - just to name a few things! She was awesome! We are so grateful that she was a part of our wedding day. I highly recommend Kate's Wedding Day Coordination and Erica!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Aparna

Aparna · Married on 05/25/2019

A lifesaver, no exaggeration

I cannot say enough great things about Kate's Wedding Day, and my day-of coordinator, Jess, in particular. I was planning a wedding from out-of-state, trying to coordinate plans with my lovely but opinionated immigrant parents, and Jess helped everything come together. I planned the wedding myself but hired Jess to carry everything out on the day of. She was, bar none, the best purchase/decision of my wedding. Not only was she kind and responsive, but I had a few massive issues leading up to the wedding. My parents had hired a caterer (an Indian restaurant) that failed to submit any of the required paperwork, including the bar certifications. The venue was so upset, they stated that we couldn't serve alcohol unless they come up with it ASAP. Jess not only calmed me down during this process but helped coordinate to make sure that what was required was done. On the actual day, she arrived early to help set up. She was able to organize and decorate everything to make my plans come to life! Her work was impeccable. More than that, she ran around (pregnant!) talking to vendors, fixing issues as they arose, making sure we ate and kept to our schedule, and essentially making sure the day went off as well as possible. I know I'm gushing at this point, but she was a true asset, without whom who knows how the day would have happened. At the end of the day, my husband and I were happy, the guests were happy; what more could you want?

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

From the moment we spoke with Jess we knew she was the day-of coordinator for us! She was on the money from day one, always available for a quick phone call or email, and offered her insights and expertise politely and appropriately to make sure our day went as smoothly as possible. If anything went wrong on our wedding day - we didn't know about it - everything ran so smoothly. We super appreciate everything Jess did for us so we could enjoy this special time! Best money spent on the entire wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kate's Wedding Day Coordination Pricing

Kate's Wedding Day Coordination Price Rates

Kate's Wedding Day Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Kate's Wedding Day Coordination

Erica Blake

Erica Blake

Coordinator and Full Service planner

I am a local interior decorator with a knack for organization and a passion for planning. I love watching a clients ideas become a reality. After planning my own wedding in 2018, I realized that I wanted to be part of the wedding industry. In my free time I enjoy reading, exercising, and spending time with my family. I am looking forward to working with you!

Jessica Moser

Jessica Moser

Business Manager and Coordinator

Jess has been in event management for 10 years, helping successfully execute small events to large, million dollar marketing campaigns all over the country. She has worked in catering, which gives her an inside knowledge to the workings of the catering aspect of weddings. The most important thing at the end of an event is that it was successful and that the client is happy. Jess has a degree in marrketing and and wrangles for kids at home- definition of a choas coordinator right here!

Kaitlin  Yoder

Kaitlin Yoder

Owner

I have loved planning and organization since I was a child – traits I inherited from my mother. I remember often being scolded for being too bossy! I enjoyed every aspect of planning and organizing my own wedding – so much so that I made and distributed huge binders to every major wedding participant! After that, a friend asked me to coordinate her wedding, which I absolutely loved. From there I decided to pursue wedding coordination by creating Kate’s Wedding Day Coordination! My favorite thing about wedding coordinating is taking all of your ideas, dreams and thoughts and making those a beautiful, smooth reality. I love watching everything come together and unfold to make your wedding day completely unforgettable. I’m my spare time you’ll find me reading in the sun or experimenting with new recipes!

• York, PA, 17404 See on map
    Location of (Kate's Wedding Day Coordination)