Huntley, IL 60142 Map · Phone number

About Kater's Kreations

Thank you for your interest in Kater's Kreations. I feel that it is important for you to know that Kater's Kreations is a specialty florist that strictly creates wedding, funeral and special event flowers and decor. Therefore, I have the time and energy to specifically concentrate on your occasion without the hassles that full service florists may have. My goal is to make your special day even more memorable! I remain committed to offering my clients only the finest fresh flowers, backed with fast, friendly service and attention to detail. Let me help you plan a magical wedding, featuring gorgeous and unforgettable flowers! Whether time-honored and traditional or modern and contemporary, we design bouquets and arrangements to reflect your individual style and budget. Kater's Kreations will give your wedding that personal touch for your new beginning.

Kater's Kreations offers fresh or permanent botanicals, specializes in indoor or outdoor weddings, and is available to do all reception decorating, depending on your wants and needs. We love to be "kreative," so do not hesitate to express your ideas and visions! Kater's Kreations would be happy to work with you, your ideas and your budget to help "kreate" your dream wedding!

Follow Kater's Kreations on

b1
BCA11badge

25 Reviews for Kater's Kreations

• User4220120 · 2+ years ago

Katie was a joy to work with! She handled last minute requests with flexibility and professionalism. The bouquets were perfect and we had many compliments on the flowers throughout the wedding. Katie was very easy to communicate with and I never doubted for a moment that my flowers were going to be anything but perfect. She made it truly easy to have beautiful and affordable flowers for our wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lori · Married on 05/03/2014

Katie was absolutely amazing!! We met with her a year and a half before our wedding and have her our ideas, and then later we decided we wanted to change some things around and she made everything perfect for us and did exactly what we wanted!! I would recommend her to anyone if they want great service and beautiful arrangements at a good price!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Lindsay · Married on 11/23/2013

Katie is just the best! I came into the consult having somewhat of an idea as to what I wanted but couldn't really vocalize it. No worries because Katie did an amazing job of guiding me and ultimately making the most beautiful arrangements! She is truly professional and extremely organized! All of my guests were blown away by how beautiful her work was and how it matched our personalities! I would HIGHLY recommend Katie as she was by far the easiest and most enjoyable part of my wedding planning!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Kater's Kreations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,504.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Single Flowers

• Huntley, 60142 See on map