Hillsborough, NC 27278 Map · Phone number

About Kate Pope Photography

Hi Y'all, I'm Kate. So nice to meet you.

You've probably heard from quite a few photographers that we love our job and I couldn't agree more. Being trusted to photograph some of the most special days in your life is really rewarding. And, I like to take every chance I get during those special days to create images that show you at your very best. After all, monumental days with incredible people deserve gorgeous images.

Hearing about your unique love story is easily one of the best things about this job. And, told in-person, those stories are even better. So, let's meet up and talk about how we can make your wedding day dreams come to life!

Follow Kate Pope Photography on

039b8e09d0c4e824 1465493307353 katepopephotoweddings077
katepopephotoweddings001

13 Reviews for Kate Pope Photography

Melissa · Married on 04/07/2018

Kate was absolutely amazing to work with!! From the very start she did such a great job making both Alan and me feel so comfortable which is something you really want from a wedding photographer!! From start to finish, she was so involved, answering any questions we had, making suggestions on where to take pictures, explaining to us how the day would go and basically anything you could imagine, she helped with! Then the day of, she showed up and was with us all day and made everyone feel so comfortable! And then getting the pictures back was amazing!! We had Kate all day and I knew there would be a lot of pictures but oh my goodness, there were soooo many to go through and they were all amazing!! I would recommend Kate to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2018

She has been wonderful in answering all questions, responding to emails promptly, and helping my dream for the wedding come true

Sent on 02/14/2017

Nancy · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot rave enough about Kate! First of all, as a person she is super awesome and makes the photo sessions laid back and really fun! Professionally, the pictures she takes are stunning. She is top of the game and she knows what she is doing! Every single one of our photo sessions (engagements, bridals and wedding day) are beautiful! She really listened to what style pictures I wanted for my session and she made it happen! Point. blank. period, go with Kate Pope Photography! :)

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kate Pope Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Fallon's Flowers
    Fallon's Flowers Wedding Florists

We recently had the pleasure of working with Kate Pope. She kindly shared some of her fabulous images with us that featured our flowers. She is very easygoing, gracious, and willing to collaborate! Plus she knows how to capture the special moments during a day and the total atmosphere of it! We highly recommend Kate Pope Photography! Overall, her photos are top-notch and she's a joy to work with.

• All Events DJs
    All Events DJs Wedding DJs

All Events DJs had the pleasure of working with Kate Pope Photography on a recent Wedding. Kate and her team were so easy to communicate with during the event, they were friendly and fun, and we worked great as a team to make the event a success for the couple! Her photos turned our beautifully and were classic and fun at the same time! We would highly recommend Kate Pope Photography and can't wait for the opportunity to work together again!

• Steffes Event Services
    Steffes Event Services Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough nice things about Kate Pope. First off, when my soon to be husband Ryan, and I met with Kate we felt an immediate connection. Her personality was very warm and inviting right off the bat. Kat was not only responsive and helpful throughout our wedding planning process, but she also did an outstanding job comforting both Ryan and I on the day of our wedding.

• Hillsborough, 27278 See on map