Kate Marie Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kate Marie Photography

your forever starts today.

I’m Kate, and I’m a photographer. And I like to do things just a little bit differently.

Planning your wedding day is one of the most fun experiences you’ll ever go through. Your photography experience should be the same.

They’re not just pictures.

They’re one of the only things you get to keep from your wedding day. Well, that and your spouse   From the first email you send my way, to the day you receive your final wedding album, prints, and show-off products, you can expect nothing short of the royal treatment! Clients aren’t just clients. They’re friends. Send me photos of your shoes, ask for help if you’re looking for other vendors, and chat with me about how psyched you are about being married! You’ll never have to guess what’s going on, either – you’re in the loop during every step of the photography process and will be completely taken care of. photography shouldn’t be a chore, it should be fun, and that’s just what you can expect.

Your laugh. Your smile. Your love!

You’re probably searching for a photographer and looking at lots of websites, and checking out lots of referrals, trying to find that one photographer to connect with, which is great! Photography is something that deserves your time to make sure you get your best memories captured for you to keep forever.  My style is all about you. My goal is to capture your most amazing memories, and make them look even better than you imagined. My photographs are fresh, real, and reflect you and your relationship – never overly-trendy or over-processed.  You should see your personality in your photos, not an effect that dates the image with the stamp of time!

It’s ok, you can and trust me.

Believe it or not, I’ve been a professional photographer for almost a decade. (Crazy, right?) I’ve seen every lighting situation, every timing issue, and every just-plain-bizarre moment you can imagine, and I love them. For me, that’s what photography is all about. As Tim Gunn says, “Make it work!”

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

Kate was an amazing find for my big day. She is not only incredibly patient, flexible, and comfortable to work with. She provides great energy that makes you feel relaxed during your big day. She manages to capture every shot you can imagine, and provides timeless photos that look so natural and beautiful. I couldn't be more thrilled about our entire shoot. I am so impressed that it made it very difficult to choose between all the shots that were taken. Thank you Kate for all of your hard work! I would recommend her for any type of photograph needed.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We can't say enough great things about Kate!! Our friends and family are still talking about how much they loved the photos and the special, fun moments she captured behind the camera. My favorite thing Kate did for us on our wedding day, was take us aside a few times to just capture us in the moment of the day and each other, which you can easily forget to do with everything going on. Those were some of my favorite pictures! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and would recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Kate!!! Our photos are incredible and capture everyone's personalities along with so many special moments from our day. Kate was a breeze to work with from our initial meeting, our engagement shoot, being an all-star navigating a lot of blended family dynamics, and getting amazing shots of us with our dogs on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Joy, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Kate Marie Photography Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1424126836727 shannonreilly 481

Wedding Wire Discount!

Redeem In-Store
Let us know you booked through weddingwire and recieve 50 free 4x6 prints with your package!
#WWb3968cc9c1509199