Kate Greenawalt Photography

• Rebecca A Snyder Photography

1 Reviews for Kate Greenawalt Photography

• MrsCameron

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Kate was the photographer I hired for my October 8th wedding. She was absolutely AMAZING!!! I have seen her work before and she actually shot my sister in laws wedding, so when I was planning my wedding I immediately thought of her. Kate is extremely friendly, professional, and talented! She always answered my emails in a timely manner whenever I had questions and we a few months before the big day to go over photo ideas! My husband and I have never had a professional photoshoot together since we opted out of getting engagement photos done, so we were a bit nervous when it came to posing for photos. That did not even matter because Kate made us feel SO comfortable in front of the camera on our wedding day. We received tons of compliments on the sneak peek photos and are both so excited to see the rest. I will happily recommend Kate to all future brides in search of wedding photographers. We were so happy with Kate that we hope to book her again in the future for photoshoots. Thank you so much Kate Greenawalt Photography!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

• Harrisburg See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kate Greenawalt Photography)