Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kate Botwinski Photography

Destination Wedding Photographers based in Minneapolis & Wisconsin

Hello! I am Kate, and I am a professional destination wedding photographer based in Minneapolis and Wisconsin. I am experienced in photographing weddings and engagements throughout the United States and beyond, and I am available for weddings worldwide!

I photograph my clients using both medium format film, and digital cameras. I believe that nothing quite compares to the look and feel of a photograph created with film; rich in color and grain. All of my wedding collections include beautiful pieces of art. It is important to me that my clients have something gorgeous to hold onto after their wedding has come and gone, so every collection that I offer includes customized art pieces!

My clients benefit from working with me during both their engagement session, and wedding day, as well as boudoir service and or day after/anniversary sessions. I am a passionate, but easy going artist, and capturing love stories is truly the biggest honor for me. I will document the feelings that you share for your partner, the connection that you share with your guests and wedding party, the details, and family members that are most important to you on your wedding day. Your story will be told in your photographs in a classic, timeless way. I have a special place in my heart for city weddings, destination weddings, same sex weddings and military weddings. It really doesn't matter who you are, who you love, or where you will marry the love of your life, I support you wholeheartedly!

My past clients will tell you, I clearly love what I do. I love the incredible people that I meet through my work, and I especially love sending pretty packages to my clients filled with art and goodies. I am truly honored to spend my life capturing couple's love stories for my clients.

If you are interested in hiring me as your wedding, engagement, or boudoir photographer, please inquire at your earliest convenience. I am currently booking 2018 weddings worldwide. I have always offered a military discount on all of my collections. Thank you for your service. Please inquire for more information.

Love, Kate

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Kate Botwinski Photography on

38 Reviews for Kate Botwinski Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

"Knowing what an important element of a wedding the photos are, this was the first vendor I searched for. Not really knowing what we were doing, my husband and I threw a dart at the board and just picked 3-5 options based on the online galleries we saw. Of all those vendors, Kate was the only one to pick up the phone and call us. The first time we spoke, Kate spent 45 minutes getting to know me personally and us as a couple. I could tell from the start that she is so passionate about her work and her clients. At both of our sessions, engagement and wedding, Kate made us feel so comfortable and natural throughout the shoots. Kate, your talent and creativity are amazing and we can’t thank you enough for capturing the best day of our lives. I appreciate the time you took to get to know us, our wants and needs, and our vision for our wedding photos. Thank you for pouring your heart into your work and ultimately our wedding day! " -Ross & Karen McHugh // 8.13.16 // Saint Paul, Minnesota

Profile Picture Karen, 8/13/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oh. My goodness. Please do not be tempted to skimp on your wedding photography, your money will be so well spent with Kate and Sam. Not only are they absolute talents and utmost professionals, but they are two of the most genuine people you will find. They immediately put you at ease and direct you with humor, kindness and beautiful vision for the overall emotional representation of your wedding. They truly care about capturing the moments you care about the most...and manage it with an artistic grace that will take your breath away.

Profile Picture Gwendolyn, 12/19/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

We were lucky enough to have Kate and Sam there for each milestone of our wedding process. Our engagements, my boudoir session and the wedding day.We are over the moon impressed with what we have seen so far. Your eye for capturing priceless moments is truly a gift. Your patience with our large wedding party is so much appreciated, as well as directing the family for pictures in the church. Everything was so smoothly done. The quality of photography that you both produce is out of this world. Such talent, passion and drive into perfecting people’s most special life moments. It’s truly amazing.

Profile Picture User4037946, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1381175954764 katebotwinski 12
220x220 sq 1381175968723 katebotwinski 14
220x220 sq 1381175999076 katebotwinski 18

3 ENDORSEMENTS
What a spectacular photographer! We met Kate when she was photographing a wedding that we DJed. She did a great job and the photos are really special. We highly recommend Kate and Sam!

Kate is so sweet. SO amazing. SUCH A LOVE for her clients, her work, and life! Her positive joy is contagious to all around her. Her photos stand the test of time, and her passion is clearly shown in each photograph.

I was so thrilled to work with Kate and Sam for a wedding in April 2011. It's so easy to see why people love working with them! They were so personal and kind and professional, I could tell that they truly loved the couple that they were photographing and you could definitely see it in the photos that they took! Absolutely STUNNING! As a wedding coordinator, I really appreciated their professionalism and ease as I worked with them leading up to and on the day of the wedding. I will be recommending them highly to my clients and to anyone considering them! Beautiful photos, wonderful people, excellent service! Maria Reichow Ispiri Events www.ispirievents.com

Minneapolis, MN   See On Map