Kate Bloom Photography

Baltimore, MD View map

Hello, I'm Kate and it would be my pleasure to work with you. I've been in the media industry for over eight years, and photography is my true passion. I love working directly with my clients, capturing their personality in my photos. I shoot from the heart. I capture your prized moments with a photojournalistic, creative technique. Plus your group shots can be taken in a traditional or creative style. Engagement and portrait shots are also a specialty.

I don't think great photography has to cost a fortune and I've prided myself on keeping my rates affordable. Packages start as low as $600, depending on your needs. A second photographer can also be provided for a small additional cost. All packages include a disk of your high-resolution images with the best ones enhanced, including full rights to your photos. Everyone deserves their once-in-a-lifetime moments captured by a person that really cares and knows the reality of how expensive weddings can be. And I capture every moment for you without being intrusive.

I cannot wait to meet you to discuss your photo needs. I'm easy going and love meeting new people. I'm also recently engaged, so can relate wholeheartedly.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs
    Bria Married on 05/22/2010
    Kate was hands down awesome to work with! She was able to design a package for us that suited both our needs and budget. Although professional and discret during the day, she still managed to leave us feeling more like a friend - meaning we could really tell how much she cared about making our shots perfect. I would get married again just to work with Kate again and I've already started brainstorming possible future photo sessions!!
    Latusha Married on 05/29/2009
    Kate did my wedding 2 years ago and I was very pleased with her services. She was flexible, punctual and very friendly. She captured so many great pictures. She was all over the place. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 01/19/2013
    We are so happy with our wedding photos! They are absolutely beautiful. Kate is so charming, her style is casual, and she is very easy to work with. She is thorough, thoughtful, and has an eye for detail.

Baltimore, 21218
Location of (Kate Bloom Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding