Valley Village, CA 91607 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kate Baker Floral Design

Kate Baker Floral Design specializes in lush and unique florals for weddings and events. We take extreme pride in providing our clients with the very best that the world flower market has to offer, and in creating spectacular environments for the most cherished occasions. Our priority is always to capture and expand upon the client's vision, and exceed expectations at every turn! Our clients enjoy our steadfast dedication and unwavering commitment to service, and to making their event a standout. Our designs have been featured in "Modern Bride", "Southern Weddings", and "Bridal Guide" magazines, and we are a certified vendor with Here Comes The Guide. Call us today and share with us your floral dreams...we vow to make them a magical reality!

MG4047
KAndersonBqt
CCF11212008000002
MG4047
KAndersonBqt

32 Reviews for Kate Baker Floral Design

I can't rave enough about Kate! The flowers she created for my wedding were simply breathtaking. My husband and I were BLOWN AWAY and so were our guests. I am still getting calls from family and friends just going on and on about our flowers.

Kate was recommended by a good friend whose wedding she did a few years ago. Kate is warm, professional and she really seems to put her heart and soul into your wedding. She is a gem!! She not only delivered the most gorgeous flowers, she also worked with us on our budget and was very creative and good with suggestions through our planning. Highest recommendation!! You will not be disapointed with Kate!

Sent on 11/23/2015
  • F

Farrah · Married on 08/15/2014

I got referred to Kate from my cousin's wife who also used her for her wedding. I was told she works with any budget and really knows how to bring your vision to life. Kate showed me flowers she arranged for previous weddings. They have beautiful flowers, very reasonable prices, and most importantly very friendly. My first time I met with Kate I was super prepared with photos and a vision for her. She totally got what I wanted to the key. I get so touched every time I look back at my photos and see how gorgeous all the flowers were arranged. Nonetheless, I was so impressed and was given the best advice throughout planning process with her. I would not hesitate to recommend Kate Baker to anyone of my friends and family who are looking for an amazing florist.

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/21/2014

I cannot begin to describe the beauty that was in my wedding flowers. Oh My GOSH! I met with Kate 2 times, and in those 2 meetings, she took all my visions and ideas and turned them into the most stunning, exquisite thing I could dream of. I love dahlias and they had them everywhere in perfect colors! My guests love the flowers, and all the bouquets were amazing!
    Kate listens to all details and gets you exactly what you want. She does all the leg work as well, vs having someone else do it. She's involved from day 1 and strives for excellence as well as keeping the bride calm!! I would personally refer her to any bride!!!

Sent on 06/22/2014