Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number

About Kate Anfinson Photography

Hi there! I'm Kate, and I love what I do. The foundation of my work is built on a combination of candid moments and gently guided portraits, and my photographic style is inspired by dreamy light, nature and intimate moments. The result is a collection of beautiful, well-composed photos that you will cherish for years to come. As your photographer I want you to be more than just a client, I want you to be a friend. Don't hesitate to contact me to set up a phone call or coffee date, I'd love to chat with you!

Follow Kate Anfinson Photography on

portfolio 1
portfolio 2

4 Reviews for Kate Anfinson Photography

Ally · Married on 08/18/2017

Kate has been truly amazing throughout our wedding planning experience. We just had our engagement session with her last weekend in San Francisco and it was so much fun. She was very flexible with my fiance and I having a specific location in mind and also provided an idea for a second location that we both loved. We felt very comfortable with her and we can't wait to see the photos soon! Kate has also been wonderful at providing suggestions for other vendors. She gave me names for florists and beauty teams - both of which we ended up booking. We are looking forward to working with her again soon for the big day!

Heather · Married on 09/12/2015

Kate was such a pleasure to work with during the planning process and on my wedding day! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which neither my husband or I are really comfortable with. She was was definitely there to capture all our special moments. Getting the photos was like reliving the wedding with rose-colored glasses - - the photos were so gorgeous! They told the story of our wedding day in the most beautiful of ways! The photos are something my husband and I will cherish for decades to come. I whole-heartedly recommend Kate as a wedding photographer!

• User4962013 · 2+ years ago

Kate is everything you dream of for a wedding photographer!

She is quick to make edits, makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and is extremely professional.

My wedding party was so impressed with her, and we really enjoyed that she came prepared with poses and told us what looked good and what didn't.

Book her for your wedding! You won't be disappointed. The quality of her photos are unmatched.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Kate Anfinson Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Meredith! I'm so glad I got to know you and J.D., you two are just the best and it was such a privilege working with you! XO

Kate Anfinson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints