Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number

About Kate Anfinson Photography

Hi there! I'm Kate, and I love what I do. The foundation of my work is built on a combination of candid moments and gently guided portraits, and my photographic style is inspired by dreamy light, nature and intimate moments. The result is a collection of beautiful, well-composed photos that you will cherish for years to come. As your photographer I want you to be more than just a client, I want you to be a friend. Don't hesitate to contact me to set up a phone call or coffee date, I'd love to chat with you!

Follow Kate Anfinson Photography on

portfolio 1

7 Reviews for Kate Anfinson Photography

Rebecca · Married on 07/08/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photos

Kate did my engagement photos and my wedding photos. She was absolutely perfect and everyone still raves about our photos! What makes Kate different than the rest, is her use of film. It really does make a difference; a true professional. She is not only an incredible photographer, but also a fantastic person and so easy-going! I’m uncomfortable in front of a camera, and she made me feel so natural. Finally the editing that Kate does, beautifies the moment while keeping it natural and real. I would recommend her time and time again.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jenna A · Married on 05/26/2018

Gorgeous photos!

Kate is absolutely amazing! She shot both our engagement photos and then our wedding in May 2018. From our first meeting, she made both my husband and I feel relaxed and comfortable. Our wedding photos are so GORGEOUS... we already have them framed around our entire house! Kate seamlessly captures the beauty of natural moments. She has a special eye for which backgrounds will photograph well. We have received endless complements on our photos. I will refer her to any friends getting married in the Bay Area in the future!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Jaqi

Jaqi · Married on 03/24/2018

Kate is amazing!

Kate truly is THE BEST EVER! My husband and I have worked with Kate for both our wedding and engagement photos. She was so amazing to work with I would recommend her to everyone! The photos are absolutely amazing, she made us feel so comfortable, and was just so lovely and professional. She truly listens to what you are looking to achieve in your photos, and also comes prepared with great ideas and variations of poses. With photos that will last a lifetime, you want someone you can trust, and who will exceed your expectations; that is Kate.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kate Anfinson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints