Katarina K. Makeup Art

West Chester, PA View map

Victoria Married on 05/26/2018
    Omg. I can't get over how amazing this women is. I have only had my trial for my wedding next may!! (May 26 2018). Told her I wanted and old school vintage glam look with hints of sultry! Boy did she deliver. Did the trial for my engagement photos. Makeup lasted for 13 hours before I had to remove it and I was outside sweating for most of that time and nothing moved. My FH loved it!!!!! Kat made me feel so beautiful and comfortable. The way she talks explains what and why and how she does things, I truely couldn't give her more props. I wish that I could give her a million star review because she truely deserves it. Wish I could have her on staff to Donny makeup daily. This women is unbelievably talented. I have had hundreds of people do my makeup in the past and no one has held a candle to Kat. This will be my go to artest for the rest of my life. I don't even know what else to say!!! Hire her hire her hire her!!!!!! She is a blessing a gift and worth everything in the world. Kat thank you for making me look and FEEL beautiful and I can't wait to do the wedding day with you.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 11/04/2017
    I am so thankful to have had Kat as my make-up artist for my big day! She is unbelievably talented and experienced with bridal make up. Kat is also the sweetest person and made us feel super comfortable from the moment we met her. Kat went over and beyond with her services. She actually booked a hotel at the venue the night before the wedding to ensure that she would be on time for doing our makeup. She offered to do my makeup for my rehearsal dinner as well – which was super helpful as it was a crazy day! Kat did a fabulous job knowing what color pallets to use for myself, mother, and bridesmaids. Everyone absolutely loved their make up! Kat was also very efficient. She was able to do everyone’s makeup within 6 hours. Our make-up stayed on all night long – even our lipstick lasted through the night! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! I LOVED Katarina K makeup!!
    Heather Married on 10/28/2017
    I cannot say enough about the quality of service that Kat provided me both for my makeup trial as well as the day of my wedding. Kat drove down to Maryland where we were getting ready and even recommended hair stylists for my wedding. Kat was extremely responsive, helpful, professional, and made sure that myself and all of my bridesmaids were comfortable and happy with how our makeup turned out. She talked each girl through the makeup application process and was extremely personable and easygoing. Many of my girls do not normally wear makeup (including myself) but she was extremely patient with giving us instructions and directions to ensure that our makeup was expertly applied. Kat was able to apply my, my 8 bridesmaids, and my mom's makeup in the time that we had without rushing. Kat adjusted and personalized each girl's makeup so that we had a nice unified look without everyone looking identical. All of my guests were raving about how wonderful everyone looked. Usually my is a hot mess after a few hours, but Kat's application was flawless even at the end of the night. Kat used high quality makeup that was not cakey and didn't make us look like we did not look or feel cakey. She was extremely careful to make sure that she sanitized all of her tools between each girl's application. Kat did touchups and made sure that everyone's makeup was perfect before she left. Kat is EXTREMELY talented and I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

1100 west Chester pike West Chester, 19382
Location of (Katarina K. Makeup Art)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding