Salem, OR 97301 Map · Phone number

About Kasey's Kreations llc.

We provide quality cakes, pies, cake truffles and cupcakes. We enjoy working with our couples to provide the perfect cake for their special day. And don't forget the grooms cake maybe something a little special just for him.

Also when you book your wedding with Kasey's Kreations you get a free 1 year anniversary cake.

We offer a small amount of gluten free options along with gluten free and vegan free pies.

RedGerberaDaisies
Sunflowers2010
163of202
RedGerberaDaisies
Kasey's Kreations llc.

9 Reviews for Kasey's Kreations llc.

Danielle · Married on 10/26/2012

Kasey makes the best cake. She is extremely professional and does a fantastic job. All of our guests loved our cake! I would highly recommend her to anyone!! You have to try her carrot cake, raspberry lemon poppy seed, and strawberry shortcake!!! Amazing!!

Sent on 01/04/2013

I had her do a design on the cake that was on my dress and it turned out perfect! I was so excited when I saw it! She was very flexible with what she could do within our budget. The cake and cup cakes she made were so delicious everyone at the reception loved them! We had her do vanilla cake with cream cheese filling(so yummy) for the first tier, yellow butter cake with banana cream filling(positive- she uses real bananas, negative- they don't keep as well as the other fillings might), and chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. She was amazing and I would recommend her to any of my family or friends.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2011

Kasey worked with our budget like no one else would have. We only needed a small cake, but she was willing to take the time to work with us and make us happy on our wedding day. Our cake tasted great! It is hard to find a wedding cake that both tastes and looks great. I would recommend Kaseys Kreations to anyone. I felt like she really cared that we were happy with her service and that we had one less worry or stress on our wedding day. My husband and I will go back to her again in the future.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Award

Kasey's Kreations llc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Green Villa
    Green Villa Barn & Farm Weddings

Kasey was so sweet and easy to work with! Her cake was gorgeous and delicious as well :)

• Dazzling Affaire
    Dazzling Affaire Wedding Planners

How does one describe eating little pieces of heaven in the form of cake? That would be one of Kasey's Kreations. She was a joy, very professional, and so creative. I can hardly wait to have more of her kreations.

• A Time 4 Memories LLC.
    A Time 4 Memories LLC. Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Kasey's Kreations llc. to all my brides! Kasey is easy to work with and really works with brides and grooms to help them design the cake of their dreams. Her cakes are not only beautiful but they are delicious!! My personal favorite is the white chocolate macadamia nut cake, yum!!

• Salem, 97301 See on map