Kasal NY Weddings & Events

Kasal NY Weddings & Events

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

57 Reviews for Kasal NY Weddings & Events

Full Planning (2)
Day-Of Coord. (1)

Lyna and her team at KasalNY were such a great help to have on our wedding day. They were excellent in managing the timeline of events and executing tasks on point while also remaining discreet. Since they were handling all the little details in facilitating what needed to be done, we were able to really sit back and enjoy our day without any worries. And though Lyna was only our day-of coordinator and my husband and I happily did all the actual planning and vendor hunting ourselves, months in advance leading up to the wedding Lyna would make it a point to set up periodic FaceTime meetings to monitor our progress and basically just make sure we were up to speed with our checklist of to-do's and completing them in timely fashion. It was also nice to just have her as a reference giving some helpful input where needed. Thanks again for everything Lyna, Audrey, Sheryl & Jay! We truly had the perfect day! :) N+M

Profile Picture Noelle, 10/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Lyna and team is one of the best decisions I've made regarding my wedding last month. I hired them as my day of the wedding team. They made everything so easy and hassle free for us. There is not doubt in my mind that if I didn't work with the KasalNY team I would be one frazzled bride the day of!. They do babysitting services as well for parents who want to bring their kids while still have fun at the wedding. Two of my friends had a 6 month old and a 2.5 yr old that required babysitting services and they were in the bridal suite while my friends are on the dance fIoor. Definitely a great additional service for parents. I cannot thank Lyna and team enough for making my wedding so smooth and enjoyable!

Profile Picture Mo, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lyna has been the first best decision we made about our wedding! We got super lucky in finding her. From the first day we skyped just to talked all the way up to our wedding day Lyna and her team did everything they can to make our special day successful! They were there for us finding our venue and asking the questions we didn't even think about. She was quick into responding to our emails. Checked in on us every month to go through our checklist. Two months before the wedding everything was already checked off so when wedding day came we were not stressed at all. Lyna and her team even helped us set up our wedding rehearsal. They are very detailed oriented and everything on our wedding day was perfect. Lyna took all our worries away, especially when we couldn't find someone to take our puppy home after the ceremony, her team brought her safe and sound so we can enjoy the reception. All the vendors she found for us was fabulous. Lyna and her team help create our dream wedding. And i am glad to say i gained a new friend in the process. Thank you lyna for everything!!

Profile Picture Ria lynne, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews