Westfield, MA 01085 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Karrie Welch Makeup

I am a professional makeup artist with over 16 years in the industry. I specialize in all aspects of makeup from fresh and natural, to editorial. I feel privileged to help all women enhance the beauty they naturally posses.
Your wedding photos are an essential part of the day, and every bride, and groom, deserve to have the highest quality makeup and grooming to ensure those pictures are outstanding.
I am a makeup artist trained in turning out flawless photographic quality makeup. I can offer all styles of makeup application, from traditional to airbrush, and will customize any look to your specific needs and tastes- for long wearing gorgeous results.

Follow Karrie Welch Makeup on

alex2 51 354970
106251474871577247546721962997858157602901n

9 Reviews for Karrie Welch Makeup

Jess · Married on 01/06/2018

Karrie is SO amazing at what she does. She recently did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom for my January wedding. Not only is she extremely talented and beyond knowledgable about everything cosmetic, she is so sweet and an absolute joy to have around!
    I requested a more natural look for myself, and Karrie did the most beautiful job highlighting my features. My mom and bridesmaids were also so happy with how they looked. She also did a light look on my preteen junior bridesmaid, that was totally age-appropriate and adorable! During my trial, Karrie spent a lot of time discussing what exactly I wanted, while also giving her suggestions. She matched my foundation perfectly, and really does a thorough job during the trial in preparation for the wedding day.
    Without a doubt, Karrie is the best person I could have booked for my wedding. Thank you again for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Karrie is simply amazing! After booking a trial session with her, I knew she would be perfect on my wedding day. I showed her some examples of make-up I liked and explained I wanted a more natural look and she gave me exactly that! All of my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law were SO happy with their make-up and she respected and did exactly what they requested. Whats special about Karrie is she absolutely LOVES what she does and it shows in her work. Karrie traveled to the hair salon we got ready at and was ready to go! Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2015

Karrie is a miracle-worker and therapist who just happens to come with makeup brushes and her own exquisite line of high quality makeup. We were lucky enough to have Karrie running makeup for our bridal party.
    She was a delight to work with and kept the bridal party’s look consistent while playing up the best features of every girl. Everyone looked glamorous and perfectly prepared for the wedding. She ran constant interference between us and the emotions of the day, reapplying mascara, dabbing faces, securing with double-sided tape, and at one point she even stepped in to help secure our bride’s beautiful, if stubborn, blusher.
    Karrie knew just what to say to keep the energy of the room calm and happy and honestly felt like a member of the bridal party. Karrie worked all day to make the bride’s dream wedding a reality and we could not be more grateful for her artistry, and honestly, her company!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Karrie Welch Makeup Pricing

Karrie Welch Makeup Price Rates

Karrie Welch Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Licensed

• Four Wings Photography LLC
    Four Wings Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Karrie was our makeup artist for our engagement photos and our wedding. She was always a joy to work with and made all the ladies look their absolute best. I even had her touch me up a little bit : ) Karrie will exceed your expectations on the big day!

• Tanya Costigan Events
    Tanya Costigan Events Wedding Planners

I am a wedding planner that recently worked with Karrie on a wedding for a mutual client, and have worked with her in the past for a photo shoot, as well. Her work is beautiful, she is so attentive to her clients and is so very professional. She is one of my favorite wedding professionals to work with :)

• Cronin Hill Photography
    Cronin Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

Paula and I have had the lucky opportunity to work with Karrie on several events and absolutely love her. She is kind, funny and really cares about her clients. She has a no muss, no fuss attitude and tells it like it is. Fortunate Face Minerals, a product line Karrie created herself, is a true testament of her passion and creativity in the cosmetic industry. She has been a lifesaver on many occasions. Karrie has saved our clients stress and time when "their" makeup artists did not rise to the occasion. Helping them through the scramble, with nothing in return, and that we can never repay! You will love Karrie, book her and you will not be disappointed.

• Westfield, 01085 See on map