Karma Event Lighting & AV

Karma Event Lighting & AV

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Karma Event Lighting & AV

Uplighting, Monogram Gobo, Dance Floor Lighting, Video Projection & More!

Karma Lighting & Video Services is here to help you add that extra Wow factor to your special event at an affordable price.  Let our professional & friendly staff help you bring your dream event to a reality.

LIGHTING & AV  WE PROVIDE...

UPLIGHTING,  MONOGRAM / GOBO PROJECTION, PATTERN WASHES, PINSPOTTING, DANCE FLOOR LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, PROJECTORS AND SCREENS

Looking for something more... unique?

ROOM UPLIGHTING COLOR CHANGES, ANIMATED MONOGRAMS, PROJECTION MAPPING, EXIT MONOGRAMS AND MORE!!

WE CAN EVEN PROJECT FIREWORKS INSIDE FOR YOUR FIRST DANCE!!

See the video below :)

Outdoor (2)
Pinspotting (2)
Audiovisuals (1)
Wall Wash (1)

I am so thrilled we went with Karma for our lighting needs for our wedding. Everything was STUNNING! Our package included full room up lighting, a cake spotlight and a custom monogram gobo! Nicole was wonderful to work with and so flexible and accommodating to my needs including our payment schedule.

Profile Picture MRS70, 2/10/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting

Hi Alicia and Jeremy,

Hema and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for an outstanding job with Anjali and Jon’s wedding reception on 10/28. You worked extremely hard to make the evening special for Jon and Anjali and easy on Hema and I as well as our guests. Your attention to detail during the evening events was excellent, and you were flexible to adapt to what Anjali, Jon, Hema and I wanted even as we made changes over time. Hema and I are extremely grateful for making Anjali and Jon’s day a very special day, and for enabling our guests to experience a most enjoyable wedding.

Best
Hema and Ganesh

Profile Picture Ganesh, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Karma Event Lighting for our wedding uplighting, customized monogram, and cake spotlighting and we were thrilled with the results. Our soft warm pink uplighting at our venue was exactly what I had envisioned and our custom monogram was a huge hit and perfect backdrop for our sweetheart table. I had multiple guest say how the pink walls made the room look like a "fairytale" and they had never seen a room look so pretty!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/24/17, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1429159004401 wekopa resort south asian indian wedding karma eve
220x220 sq 1429159008582 orangetree scottsdale pink wedding lighting karma

1 VIDEO

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Such talented industry specialists! We at Sue Jacobs Cakes highly recommend the services of Karma Event Lighting. They are reliable, and talented, and will give you the Over the Top look for your event. They will make your plain room, look amazingly transformed. Creating the perfect atmosphere to meet your desire. The Best of Best in Event Lighting.

It's amazing to watch the transformation that this uplighting team can deliver when it comes to bringing ambience and atmosphere to any occasion, especially weddings! Their creativity allows them to bring your vision forward and their experience makes them well respected in our industry. Anytime there's an opportunity to recommend them, I'm pulling out my phone for an instant introduction because I know without a shadow of a doubt that this team really delivers and will help add those special touches that leave your day imprinted in your memory for years to come. Yes, they're just THAT good. :)

Great to work with and the lightning is wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone looking for lighting services.

Beautiful lighting to wow any event. I gladly recommend Karma Lighting to all my clients!

Alicia from Karma Lighting was great! She was very friendly to work with. She even stepped in to help out when I was short on time! Karma's beautiful amber uplighting truly set the tone for the whole wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking to add special touches to their wedding decor!

Events