262 Salem Street, Haverhill, MA 01835 Map · Phone number

About Karl Blaser Photography

First of all, allow me to congratulate you on your engagement, an exciting and emotional time of your life.

My name is Karl Blaser and I am a Professional Wedding Photographer from Haverhill Massachusetts. It has been my pleasure to photograph weddings all over New England and the United States for over 13 years.

I recently received information about your upcoming wedding from Wedding Wire and I am happy to say that I am available for your wedding date. To view my work please visit my website at...

I would be happy to meet with you and discuss your wedding photography needs. What day and time would be best for you?

In the meantime I can put a custom packet together for you. Feel free to send me an email indicating any budget restrictions along with items that you would like to have in your wedding packet. I will send you a quote promptly.

Thank you, and I will look forward to hearing from you.

Karl Blaser

jesse45
barefoot003web

18 Reviews for Karl Blaser Photography

Erin · Married on 07/23/2011

Karl is an artist, and perfectly captured our wedding day. He is all about the big picture and perfectly composes beautiful portraits. Karl was responsive, attentive and unobtrusive during the whole wedding. He communicated well with the DJ and the venue to provide a seamless, smooth event. He came to my makeup appointment, captured every detail of the whole getting-ready process, and caught so many wonderful moments during the ceremony and the reception. He brings a second photographer with him who is more into the details--she takes the ring pictures, the close-up flower pictures. She is seeing the small details while he captures the overall feeling. Karl also knew our venue (Brooksby Farm, Peabody MA) intimately, including the best places on the property to shoot portraits and the time of the sunset and angle at which to best photograph it. He was personable, professional and fit in perfectly with our casual, relaxed wedding. I would recommend Karl to anyone. We have gorgeous pictures of our day that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Joeann · Married on 08/28/2010

Karl was so easy to work with. He did our engagement session as well as our wedding and was very easy to work with. We have so many beautiful pictures to remember our special day!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2009

Amazing work and so laid back and easy to work with! I would highly recommend Karl to anyone and look forward to using him in the future on other events.

Sent on 04/08/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Karl Blaser Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• to Make Beautiful
    to Make Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

Karl is so great! He gets amazing shots and he's so fun to work with!

• The Jones River Trading
    The Jones River Trading Historic Weddings

Karl Blaser has been the photographer at The Jones River Trading several times and has always done an amazing job. He is extremely professional and extremely talented. His photos are inspiring and beautiful!

• One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site
    One Stop Shop Best Wedding Site Wedding Dresses

Wow, what photography. Go here for all your photo needs.

• 262 Salem Street Haverhill, 01835 See on map